No announcement yet.

flyinlow : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice cb7, I don't know why, but your Arcadia Green seems very dark and rich in color. It looks really good though! If you just lowered it, it would set it off even more Nice car to work w/, it's a keeper! What's the mileage?

Dan

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Yeah the color is growing on me, my last accord was maroonish red and i loved that color.Anyways it has 111,xxx miles on it,not too bad for a 93.Take care everyone!
      Last edited by flyinlow; 10-15-2005, 03:16 PM.

Comment

new pics

bump new pics

Comment

Pic of maplight installed

Comment

looks nice josh.... did you end up writing a DIY?

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Thanks for the compliment Mike, I'm thinking about a DIY if there are people that would be interested in doing the same.
              -josh

Comment

nice clean cb7, love to see them clean. love the green, and im diggin the leather seats. the low miledge on that car is also a HUGE plus. good luck with all the modifications, and be sure to post up pictures
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

For some reason, even though your car isn't highly modded, I LOVE IT! It looks very good! Nice car!

Comment

its true, your green does look darker and richer than the others i've seen. i'm feelin the maplights. i didn't even know they were an option til your diy. what does your motor look like? and yeah the whole car is clean as hell, but you knew that. later.

*edit* i just noticed the maplights are for a 5th gen.
                    Last edited by TypeG; 11-26-2005, 06:59 PM.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

clean, well done, nough said.

Comment

clean car man, great color
                        R.I.P. ARCADIA GREEN CREW #8 1993 - 2007

Comment

Thanks guys!
                          Ill have to get a shot of the engine..nothing special yet just short ram.
                          I have some major plans for her. This coming month I'm going to finally get my omnis and install those and put on my new 17's, only a few guys know what they look like, but I think they will look really good on her.The maplights I have are indeed from a 5th gen but I believe that it was a JDM option.Anyhow thanks for lookin and check back soon...
                          -josh

Comment

nice whip i love the tan leather with the black.keep us posted

Comment

Very nice, I like how you did your grill.

Comment

Nice ride...exactly like mine

Is there anybody else on this board with a coupe 5 speed with our color besides green cb7?

Comment

Working...
                                X