No announcement yet.

flyinlow : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flyinlow, clear your inbox. Can't send PM to ya.

generic short-ram
    generic strut tower bar
    hid bulbs all around
    amber bumper + clear corners (soon to be amber)

Comment

Love your car, foglight too. I wish my was that nice
      Accord Of The Month January 09
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

93ex-hey man sorry bout that! box is clean now

Richie-thanks bro, I think your coupe is just as nice buddy!

later

Comment

dang josh, your car has changed a whole bunch scense the last time i looked (for the better of course). like everyone else has said your new parts are hot. i can't wait to see what comes next. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

josh, you SOB nice car. even more beautiful in person. soon ill have my car up and running and we can do some sort of photoshoot. that would kick arse.
            My Ride

Comment

Wow man all the things you did to your cb are looking really really good, those edm fogs and the eyelids look really clean and the rims look awesome

Comment

TypeG-I believe its Brian right?Bad memory coupled with time is no good...lol
                Thanks for the kind words.I wish mine was as clean as yours

Scott-Thanks I think Anyways yeah your car is very beautiful also!Cant wait to see it finished and go do a photoshoot.later

Hondaguy1212-thanks for the compliments man! Good job getting your car back together after the wreck.

Yeamans17- haha yeah, ive been doing quite a bit of stuff to her.Thanks man, and yes eventually a short shifter maybe in the cards.Ill keep you in mind buddy! later

Comment

its looking better then ever. love the wheels alot. damn i would love to put those fogs on my car. nice grill aswell later.

Comment

damnZ! i spotted your sig in another thread and i HAD to come check out all the updates!

looks great man. love the green/bronze combo.

eyelids look badass to. what did you make them with? headlight covers? do tell!

Comment

i ALSO stumbled along ur members ride thread....WOW! car is looking so fresh!! i am DEFINATELY feelin the EDM theme....looks very very nice! those fogs are meant to be!! good stuff man!!

Sean
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Damn, your Accord is FIRE!

I love your rims, great job man, im impressed

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                        1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

oneoffaccord-Thanks for the comment my friend.Its getting there

Keith-haha thanks bro, i was a little worried of how the bronze would look.but It came out pretty good.The eyelids are made of fiberglass.

Sean- thanks man! I thought the edm candy would be something different, im glad you like everything.

accord13andba4-thanks buddy i sure appreciate the nice words.

Ill have some new pics up next weekend hopefully, with a subtle new look.until then take care all! later

Comment

this ride is hot! makes me fall in love with coupes all over again. what do you have next in line?
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

it looks great man
                              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Thanks Timmy! Your car is very inspiring to many of us.

Sunburn thanks buddy

new pics as promised.......next to a friend's car

Blackhoused oem headlights
                                oem 5th gen lip...

Comment

Working...
                                X