No announcement yet.

excalibur02 : 1992 Accord LX (1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those prelude wheels look proper on CB7's... props of the 5 lug conversion!

Comment

mad credit for the 5 lug conversion and super clean bay. i suppose i'd do that to my engine bay if i cared enough about how it looked. it's super freaking spacious though...there's just an engine in there and that's it. i love my power steering and ac and all that jazz too much let go of it just for the sake of clean looks and weigth savings. so i'll deal with my ugly, grimy, dirty ass cluttered engine bay the way it is! all that grime keeps anything from rusting.

Comment

mad respect on the wire tuck and if ya dont mind maybe u can fill me in on how bad it was to do sometime soon as i plan on doing the same

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
          mad respect on the wire tuck and if ya dont mind maybe u can fill me in on how bad it was to do sometime soon as i plan on doing the same

for the wiring, i wouldnt really call it wire tuck because i am not finished. i will eventually reroute the wiring on the side of my engine bay to inside the fenders for more cleaner look. but when i will be done i can call it wire tuck lol.
          but to do it wasnt really a pain its more time consuming. i am fimilair with the wiring on the cb7 so i took it apart and extended anything i saw that was short. then i reloomed it and took 3 rolls of electrical tape and just taped it up about 4 times going in then out and going out to in. then i just really coverd up most of it in back of the block or under the thermostat.

and as i for the bay being so empty i really got inspired by our fellow mod jason (93accordex) when i first saw his engine bay i had to have it like that. so before i put my motor in i took the power steering belt off and i got so much better feel of the car. either driving long or short distance. and as for my ac it was so cold from when i bought the car but i only used it 2 times for 3 years. for me if i have my windows up all the time for winter i dont want them up for summer. and yea it gets hot but i am not someone to complain about natural weather lol.

thanks for the comments guys

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
            and as i for the bay being so empty i really got inspired by our fellow mod jason (93accordex) when i first saw his engine bay i had to have it like that.

car's looking good as usual.
            HSHO #3

Comment

I too saw posts and pics on your car when you first started out way back when....I like where you're headed and the progress. Good job!
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

nice work bro!! i love how you took a little bit of nothing and turned it into something!

Comment

5 LUG > 4 LUG

those are pics of my car and my friends car eric (illmenace)

Last edited by excalibur02; 11-14-2010, 12:00 AM.

Comment

and this is the rest of my future mods that i need to work on
                    jdm fogs (from yours truly adam)
                    jdm intersection lights
                    jdm s2000 amber sidemarkers
                    edm rear fog light
                    tdm (thailand) cluster- going to convert it to 5spd with the extra parts i have from the cluster in the background
                    Last edited by excalibur02; 11-14-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Bump for a clean engine bay....this is how engine bays should look....
                      www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

this car looks sweet in person. i like how he has the tach mounting, that short ram intake really aint short its right behind the head light. seeing a 4th gen with a 5 lug conv in person looks sweet.those lude wheels look good leave them th way they are. the engine way is clean and empty with the h22 . last is the sweet ass jdm 2pc headlights with those sexy ass HIDs keep the shit rolling

Comment

[QUOTE=excalibur02]5 LUG > 4 LUG

WOW! thanx 4 exposing my car mauri! lol! nah dats cool tho. jus a sneak peek! yo but u car is coming along nice, good inspiration to keep goin at my car! yo, but stop driving behind me cuz i cant see lol!
                          Last edited by excalibur02; 11-14-2010, 12:01 AM.
                          ILL MENACE

Comment

I have to say man you are one dedicated cb tuner. Im inspired!!
                            My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
                              I have to say man you are one dedicated cb tuner. Im inspired!!
                              its always a pleasure stopping by his house. always some new project brewing on that small tray table thing beside his bed...

EDIT:
                              AH HAH thats the small tray table im talkin 'bout

Originally posted by excalibur02
                              [IMG]http://www.****.com/mauri/retro%20in%20progress/futureprojects.JPG[/IMG]

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

such a nice car... one of my favorites

Comment