No announcement yet.

TypeG : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude-cleanest CB around,but if you want to make her even more cleaner you should get a wire tuck. You should also start your own polishing business

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rolln
      i am curious if you ever swapped motors would you do a complete polish before it entered the bay? one last question, does your house look like this? that garage is lookin pretty damn clean.
      thanks man. i'm not sure if i would do a full polish in a motor/head/tranny or not, but probably. as for the house, i don't pay as much attention to it as i should. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

hot sh*t brian! keeping your car as immaculate as must be like a full-time job!

Comment

cb's don't get any cleaner then this guys
          .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
            hot sh*t brian! keeping your car as immaculate as must be like a full-time job!
            it's not so bad, lol. thanks keith. later.

Comment

The overall aesthetics of your ride is very nice. I need to get my wheels to bling like yours. Oem wheels look so good at night. It would be cool to see your ride on 94 ex alloys, but I like your wheels now. Keep up the good work!

jdmCITY.com

Comment

I believe you have the biggest case of OCD and no finer car could deserve your touch. Awesome man, simply amazing. Keep up this sick work.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                  I believe you have the biggest case of OCD and no finer car could deserve your touch. Awesome man, simply amazing. Keep up this sick work.
                  LOL, thanks man. later.

Comment

you are one crazy motherfucker.lol. looking clean as always man.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
                      Dude-cleanest CB around,but if you want to make her even more cleaner you should get a wire tuck. You should also start your own polishing business
                      yeah, a wire tuck would be nice. i wouldn't want to do a fuul tuck cause i don't want to loose any options like PS, A/C, ect. later.

Comment

I love your ride. This is one of the most well maintained cars I have seen on this site. Keep up the good work!
                        Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
                          I love your ride. This is one of the most well maintained cars I have seen on this site. Keep up the good work!
                          thanks man. later.

Comment

Originally posted by erok515
                            The overall aesthetics of your ride is very nice. I need to get my wheels to bling like yours. Oem wheels look so good at night. It would be cool to see your ride on 94 ex alloys, but I like your wheels now. Keep up the good work!
                            i'm going to aftermarket wheels someday, but i don't car much for stock wheels. thatnks man. later.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                              thanks, i think lol. later.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                                i'm going to aftermarket wheels someday, but i don't car much for stock wheels. thatnks man. later.
                                I kind of know what you mean wanting new wheels. I have my eye on some polished gt3 rotas. I have been sitting on civic si wheels and some gsr blades, but my oem fetish might come to an end to hook up my cb7.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Working...
                                X