• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    I can sit here all dayand masterbate to your car,
    Gawd I think i've said this before but flippin teh sex ride bro
    thanks man. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i need sunglasses to look at that beauttiful car lol.
      R.I.P

Comment

Your car looks like a mirror man. Good job.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

i just removed the spray on dynamat from my trunk.

it went from this

to this

to this

to this

then i polished the paint and waxed it to look like this

later.
          Last edited by TypeG; 01-12-2010, 11:14 AM.

Comment

omg that looks amazing are you thinking about polishing your whole car?

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
              omg that looks amazing are you thinking about polishing your whole car?
              you mean like sanding off the paint? nah. later.

Comment

whoa dude, thats hardcore..

Comment

Daymn! everything is so shiny and clean! how long have you had the car? You must have put ALOT of hours into your car since u baught it... amazing, simpily amazing! never seen a cleaner 15+ year old car in my life... even though my car is close, lol jk
                  Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
                  Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
                  Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

Comment

Originally posted by JDMHondaGuy
                    Daymn! everything is so shiny and clean! how long have you had the car? You must have put ALOT of hours into your car since u baught it... amazing, simpily amazing! never seen a cleaner 15+ year old car in my life... even though my car is close, lol jk
                    i've had it for 10 years and yes, you're right, i have put a lot of hours into it. later.

Comment

now its blingin like the underside of my trunk

what i wanna see is the underbody of that bitch, show us a pic of the dirtiest part of you car,ya know like what you NEED to do to be the undeniably cleanest

-sean
                      Last edited by 93twodoorLX; 06-13-2006, 09:09 PM.
                      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

whats up g, clean sick ass ride man. im in the finish sanding step of polishing my heatshield. i bought a mothers powerball and aluminum polish. im doing 800grit sand right now, i plan on doing 1000 grit also... should i go up to 1500 or 2000? or just powerball it after 1000? keep up the CLEAN work

Member Ride Facebook
                        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                        For Sale Thread

Comment

Wow gotta give up the props! There isnt anything i could say that hasnt been said on the last 16 pages...OMG i just realized your in Ga...pm and let me know where i wanna meet up with you i have to see this car in person!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
                            whats up g, clean sick ass ride man. im in the finish sanding step of polishing my heatshield. i bought a mothers powerball and aluminum polish. im doing 800grit sand right now, i plan on doing 1000 grit also... should i go up to 1500 or 2000? or just powerball it after 1000? keep up the CLEAN work
                            1000g should be fine. seeing as the heatshield is mild steel, it is much more dense than aluminum and will take a lot more buffing time. i hope your using an electric drill. later.

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                              what i wanna see is the underbody of that bitch,
                              -sean
                              it looks like a war zone under there from when i was an inch lower and drug the bottom of the car over everthing. later.

Comment

wow dude your car brings tears to my eyes, my first cb was exactly the same color but not as nice! it is definetely a breath of fresh air to look at a oem non kitted stock (but of course slammed, nice drop) in all it's glory cb7! you just brought me to have respect for chrome (polished metal). i am curious if you ever swapped motors would you do a complete polish before it entered the bay? you are one of a kind man! simply beautiful work. one last question, does your house look like this? that garage is lookin pretty damn clean.
                                hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X