No announcement yet.

TypeG : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the paint code on ur car? is that the cobalt blue pearl? thats what mnine was sposed to be and is what im gonna get repainted yours looks mint

Comment

Originally posted by wunda who
      whats the paint code on ur car? is that the cobalt blue pearl? thats what mnine was sposed to be and is what im gonna get repainted yours looks mint
      correct. it's b-54p cobalt blue pearl. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Your car is immaculate.

However, I could not help but think...you MUST get super pissed when a part goes bad and you need to replace it and it's one of these polished parts you've done and spent time on.

later.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
          Your car is immaculate.

However, I could not help but think...you MUST get super pissed when a part goes bad and you need to replace it and it's one of these polished parts you've done and spent time on.

later.
          thanks man.
          that happened recently, my stock starter finally went out. i wasn't mad, cause i knew i could improve the bling on the new starter, as my polishing skills had improved from when i polished the original one. i often wonder what became of my core. when i gave it to the parts guy for the core, he looked at for a minute and said, ''ok''. it was funny. i think in the future, i will swap internals of bad components so i don't have to repolish. later.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
            thanks man.
            that happened recently, my stock starter finally went out. i wasn't mad, cause i knew i could improve the bling on the new starter, as my polishing skills had improved from when i polished the original one. i often wonder what became of my core. when i gave it to the parts guy for the core, he looked at for a minute and said, ''ok''. it was funny. i think in the future, i will swap internals of bad components so i don't have to repolish. later.
            I would pay to see that guys face....WTF?!?! this stock?? You sure??? hahaha
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
              I would pay to see that guys face....WTF?!?! this stock?? You sure??? hahaha
              haha that makes two of us... a priceless reaction

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
                a fly wouldn't even dare land on this car.. if ever it did, it would just slip and break its legss..!
                thanks man. it's funny you say that. i don't see flies around it, but dragonflies. they fly all around it in the summer, i guess they think it's water. later.

Comment

i like how you did the reverse lights...i thought of doing something like that after i did mine but am too lazy to re-do my tails. as always, sick ride, TypeG...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by chile
                    i like how you did the reverse lights...i thought of doing something like that after i did mine but am too lazy to re-do my tails. as always, sick ride, TypeG...
                    thanks man...if you ever want to do something similiar, i used toothbrush holders that stick on the wall to get the oval shape. later.

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                      Your car makes my pee pee hard..
                      My Accord:
                      My Cardomain Page

You can also find me at:
                      http://www.6thgenaccord.com
                      http://www.everything-honda.com/
                      http://www.v6performance.net/

Link to my CB7 page

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                        this is the cleanest ride on the site, period.
                        thanks man, that means a lot. later.

Comment

I absolutely love the cleanliness of your car. It just looks like it was dipped and not sprayed. It really looks like something anyone of any car background could appreciate due to it's cleanliness and the effort that went into. How do you drive the car to avoid dirt or other idiot drivers. I think I'd just park it out in front of my house for others to appreciate but not put it on the road for others to wreck into. Or at least I'd drive around with a gun and show it to anyone that made the slightest notion that they were about to do something stupid in the vicinity of that car.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett
                            How do you drive the car to avoid dirt or other idiot drivers.
                            i try to avoid driving it in the rain if at all possible. nothing can be done about the idiot drivers .
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            I think I'd just park it out in front of my house
                            i normaly keep it hidden in a garage. i have left it out before and it was lightly vadalized. someone poured a bottle of dishwashing detergant all over it and the morning sun had baked the liquid into a paste. it took about 3 hours of spraying water to get it off (talk about never ending suds) and some new wax to undo what had been done. later.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                              i try to avoid driving it in the rain if at all possible. nothing can be done about the idiot drivers .

i normaly keep it hidden in a garage. i have left it out before and it was lightly vadalized. someone poured a bottle of dishwashing detergant all over it and the morning sun had baked the liquid into a paste. it took about 3 hours of spraying water to get it off (talk about never ending suds) and some new wax to undo what had been done. later.
                              wtf, why would they do that? Kinda ***

Comment

Very clean

Comment

Working...
                                X