No announcement yet.

TypeG : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that looks good casey. is that a k20 or k24? i notice it has the accord manifold on it. later.
    Last edited by TypeG; 01-10-2010, 10:20 PM.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

well, since it snowed it's once a year quarter inch, i got a pic of the action, lol.

i have a video of me spinning in it that i need to upload. later.

Comment

^^^^^ REAL CLEAN MAN!!!!

Comment

Tell me this car will be at the atl meet/mtn run 2010..

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            well, since it snowed it's once a year quarter inch, i got a pic of the action, lol.

i have a video of me spinning in it that i need to upload. later.
            when you gonna bring that damn thing out again??
            MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
              Tell me this car will be at the atl meet/mtn run 2010..
              that's the plan.

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
              when you gonna bring that damn thing out again??
              soon i hope. later.

Comment

a nice chrome lip like the prontry lip would go nicely with this car

chrome b-pillars?
                Last edited by ikayto; 01-11-2010, 05:31 AM.

Comment

that's the plan.

soon i hope. later.
                  is this not your daily driver?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

nice photoshop wilson!

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    not anymore. later.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post

not anymore. later.
                      you should have know that. all that road salt and crap? he aint gonna let it get on his car. lol.

TypeG. the car is looking fresh man. mad clean. i figured you werent driving it in this snow. lol.

Comment

yeah, the car was my daily driver until recently. now that it's not, i want to keep working on making it cleaner little by little. eventhough the car has 225,000 miles on it, eventually i want to make the car look like it has 0.

they don't really salt the roads around here. they use this sandy dirt. it might, might snow once a year here and it's always gone by lunch time the next day. people still go to the store and buy all the bread and milk though, lol. later.

Comment

I'd put this car in my living room instead of a big screen TV.

Comment

they don't really salt the roads around here. they use this sandy dirt. it might, might snow once a year here and it's always gone by lunch time the next day. people still go to the store and buy all the bread and milk though, lol. later.
                            man you're lucky in that respect, they salt the roads like crazy around me. i havent washed my truck yet (i have actually never washed this thing. im anal as hell about my accord being clean when its running, but i love the fact that i can just hop in and drive my truck through the mud and not care), waiting for all the snow to be gone, but the sides are caked with a pretty thick layer of salt and slush-grime. we got about 6 inches of snow and it hasnt gone away for over 2 weeks now, but thats fairly unusual.

out of curiosity, what do you use as a daily?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

daily is a 98 accord lx. picked it up for $150, lol. later.

Comment

Shiny! I really like it, nice and clean. Especially the fact that overall it looks brand new.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X