• Show
Clear All

your car is pimp status....
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

trunk lid swap and tails look SEXY el

just as i've told you on AIM, i think a lower drop would complete the look

Comment

lookin' good el..always up to something
        but i agree with ATX too, a lower drop would look better with those rims tucked in.
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
          trunk lid swap and tails look SEXY el

just as i've told you on AIM, i think a lower drop would complete the look

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
          lookin' good el..always up to something
          but i agree with ATX too, a lower drop would look better with those rims tucked in.
          yea, i was going to switch to neuspeed race springs. i ordered from one company, only for them to call me and say they wouldn't be in for another 6-8 weeks. ordered from another place, and the same thing occurred. so, i figured it's not in the cards right now. plus, with moving in about one month, i figured maybe it was a sign not to get them, lol. it would just be more stuff to have to pack. hell, i sold my coupe trunk for a wendy's meal so it would be one less thing to have to worry about trying to fit on a truck, lol.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

yeah and i thank u for that.. because HIS coupe trunk/spoiler is coming to me for a sonic's meal and a supa large shake... tu EL!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i was also thinking elliot.. that maybe your car would look cleaner without the window tint. ever think about that?

Comment

Tails are hot! I like this look better than the orange. It flows better with your clear corners in your JDM one piece headlights (vs the ones painted orange) and bumper lights up front. Let me know if you get those race springs in. I will be more than happy to get that installed as well.
                Last edited by H23Accord; 05-02-2005, 08:22 AM.
                "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                  i was also thinking elliot.. that maybe your car would look cleaner without the window tint. ever think about that?
                  i don't roll without tint!

Originally posted by H23Accord
                  Tails are hot! I like this look better than the orange. It flows better with your clear corners and bumper lights up front. Let me know if you get those race springs in. I will be more than happy to get that installed as well.
                  clear corners?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                    clear corners?!?!?!?
                    i think he meant clear colored bulbs in the corner position in your one piece headlights

tails look badass. with all the members on here with them, i think they are really growing on me

Comment

nice car. i once worked on your accord at Carland Service Center
                      on Old Milton, maybe a timming belt. don't remember but it was
                      around 4-5 years ago, you had konigs on. i was look'n at your
                      car like i was a little kid in a candy store. all the techs just shook
                      there heads at me.lol
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i also wanted to know what the difference of a sedan trunk is to a
                        coupe trunk. thanks
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

got the volks back on you didnt get rid of the SSR's did you!?!?

red clears look wish I woulda known I need a coupe trunk lid BADDDD!
                          OS^e
                          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Sick Ride, not one bad thing to say.
                            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                              if youre referring to what i think you are no you dont

and el i loved this car even more in person than in pics mos definately gives me a place to aim

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                                i think he meant clear colored bulbs in the corner position in your one piece headlights
                                i know, i know... i was just being silly.

Originally posted by k-mart
                                tails look badass. with all the members on here with them, i think they are really growing on me
                                i've liked the red/clears for such a long time, and finally was able to do it. thanks for the trunk.

Originally posted by TypeG
                                nice car. i once worked on your accord at Carland Service Center
                                on Old Milton, maybe a timming belt. don't remember but it was
                                around 4-5 years ago, you had konigs on. i was look'n at your
                                car like i was a little kid in a candy store. all the techs just shook
                                there heads at me.lol
                                dang, that was a long time ago. i haven't been to honda carland in quite some time... i don't even think my car was lowered then! small world.

Originally posted by TypeG
                                i also wanted to know what the difference of a sedan trunk is to a
                                coupe trunk. thanks
                                see this thread and this one

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                                got the volks back on you didnt get rid of the SSR's did you!?!?
                                no, the ssr's are just sitting in my apartment. i'm moving a couple of weeks, so it's easier to pack up a set of 15s with tires than it is with a set of 16s with tires, as they're lighter and take up less space.

you got a sedan trunk, got the whole car painted, and now want to go back to a coupe trunk lid, lol. i sold my trunk to teckert.

Originally posted by Laguna7
                                Sick Ride, not one bad thing to say.
                                merci.

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                                and el i loved this car even more in person than in pics mos definately gives me a place to aim
                                thanks. :blushes:

Comment

Working...
                                X