No announcement yet.

uncle_el : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like the new pics, car looks really good as always, i just pm'ed you w/ a diy u could do to make look even better, keep it up

u get the konis installed up front yet???
    Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
      u get the konis installed up front yet???
      patient care from 7-7 at the hospital, plus a missing part, plus chilling temps... swapping out the fronts hasn't been on the list lately.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

damn that sucks... well if you dont have em on in time for the Spring Nashville meet... bring em we'll do em at Josh's house!
        OS^e
        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
          damn that sucks... well if you dont have em on in time for the Spring Nashville meet... bring em we'll do em at Josh's house!
          i'll probably have time in 2 weeks when i'm off.

this little part, that holds the brake line, doesn't come on the koni yellows. rather, you take the part off of the oem shock and place it on there. however, when i put the kyb's on, i got rid of the oem shock. the kyb shocks have the little part welded on. unfortunately, this little pice cannot be purchased separately from the honda dealership.

so, h23accord and i are trying to find a pair of oem shocks at a junkyard or locally for sale. but with both of us being busy during business hours, it's not going so well, lol.

Comment

I have a set of OEM shocks laying in my garage.... hmmm I think Slow904door still wants your GR2's so maybe we could work something out...
            OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

dude you need to paint your roof black and get a carbon fiber trunk.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                dude you need to paint your roof black and get a carbon fiber trunk.
                that would look good. perhaps a two tone paint job is in order?! too bad the carbon fiber trunk doesn't exist for our cars... at least not as of now.

Comment

uncel_el, your car was the first car i saw with a lip .. and i thought it was awesome lookin'. A+

you'll have to come down to clearwater sometime when we have a show or a meet!
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Comment

Comment

damn you just keep gettin better and better with a camera... Im speechless those are some A+ pictures
                        OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

showoff

sick pics man, where were those taken, on the grady deck? it looks familiar

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                            damn you just keep gettin better and better with a camera... Im speechless those are some A+ pictures
                            thanks.
                            i just keep shooting, trying to improve and learning all of the nuances of the camera. halfway through taking pics, i realized my white balance was off. now i know to always double and triple check.

Originally posted by k-mart
                            showoff

sick pics man, where were those taken, on the grady deck? it looks familiar
                            lol.

they were taken at emory. the first parking deck is next to the cdc (that huge building in the background). the second parking deck (below level) is over by the new music center.

i'm off all this week, so if you want to get together for a shoot (short or long, doesn't matter to me), let me know. there are a few sidestreets by georgia state that i've been eyeing (e.g. auditorium street).

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                              they were taken at emory. the first parking deck is next to the cdc (that huge building in the background). the second parking deck (below level) is over by the new music center.

i'm off all this week, so if you want to get together for a shoot (short or long, doesn't matter to me), let me know. there are a few sidestreets by georgia state that i've been eyeing (e.g. auditorium street).
                              yea, emory, i always get those two names mixed up. i think i park in one of those decks in the background on a daily basis though

a photoshoot would be rad. PM me your number and maybe we can get together on some of those sidestreets, day or nite, doesnt matter to me man, lmk

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                                yea, emory, i always get those two names mixed up. i think i park in one of those decks in the background on a daily basis though

a photoshoot would be rad. PM me your number and maybe we can get together on some of those sidestreets, day or nite, doesnt matter to me man, lmk
                                pm sent.
                                h23accord may try to meet up as well if it's at nighttime!

Comment

Working...
                                X