No announcement yet.

93twodoorLX : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o and as a reply to the demand for moar pixors i think i'll go outside today and snap a few...i didnt even see you guys post all those replys. but ya thanks for the compliments. i just wish i had a more potent engine to open up my potential. my car is definately capable of 15.8's if not in the area of 15.77-78 with a better capable flywheel and clutch (mine is still factory from 93) but thats all i have left to hope for. i hope that sometime in the future when deevs car is more up to it that i can put his cb into the 14's with perhaps a 14.6 to 14.8 when i drove his car to the 15.0 it was VERY hard to read.
    The clutch was slipping unbelievably ALL through first and 3/4s of the way through second and initially on 3rd trying to match the engine to the clutch speed JUST to get it to grip was kinda screwy. i DEFINATELY had to hold his car back just to get it to move and it STILL ran a 15.0 and a low 15.0 at that so i would be so bold as to say that his car is capable of knocking off another 3-5 tenths

-sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Hey i found this pic ... its from the south jersey meet 7-16-05

Comment

YOOO that pic is sooper oldskool. I remember that meet, that was my first time meeting h22sparkle and his turbo H22 puttin 2/3s of the trip in limp mode from new york lol.

Anyways I updated my front page and figured I'd show you guys where i'm at as of today.

Exterior looks mostly the same. I dont spend alot of money making it look fast like alot of other members, I could have candy paint a full lip kit and uber JDM wheels but once you pop the hood i still only have a mildly modded f22a1

Heres my next project. as soon as i get the bolts to install it

custom powersteering pulley lol

and my civic intake manifold decal lol

Thats all i got for now. I'm hoping to start posting up vids soon also so we'll see

-sean

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nice car bro!! hey quick question. wat kind of paint did u use to paint the trim on the the doors black??

Comment

very clean bro

Comment

impressive 1/4 for a f22a1

Comment

thanks my friend but in all honesty thats a pretty beat time considering the things i have done since then. when i accomplised that time i was on stock suspension,stock clutch AND flywheel, stock intake manifold, stock ECU, stock wheels and tires (steelies) AND 86 octane.

Since then i have done

-KYB AGX's and H&R sport springs
                  -Prelude Sawblade wheels with BFG G-force sports (205/55/15)
                  -F22a6 lower intake with H22 upper plenum along with Double stack DIY IAB plates
                  -PT6 ECU mainly for more aggressive fuel map up top (looking to do p12 since my IABs arent run off the box)
                  -Exedy stage 1.5 clutch kit
                  -Fidanza 8 LB flywheel
                  -Corsports aluminum shifter bushings (now MUCH easier to get gears)

Then i think if i were to do fresh 93 octane and advance my ignition timing to say maybe 17 or 18 degrees BTDC i could probably nail 15.6 my car is DEFINATELY stronger than it was when it ran that time but i just need to get back to the track and solidify my feeling

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                  nice car bro!! hey quick question. wat kind of paint did u use to paint the trim on the the doors black??
                  After i removed them from the car i scuffed em up and used Rustoleum flat black paint (rattle can), I personally love it and dont have to re-do it all that often so it works for me

-sean
                  Last edited by 93twodoorLX; 12-07-2008, 11:07 PM.

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Been lurking in the shadows for a while. only thing I've done to the coupe is put on the oldie but goodie Apex'i world sport exhaust, a new cat, and some repair parts like 2 new axles, 2 new wheel bearings, 2 new tie rods and thats about all. feel nostalgic to post on here again having been around since almost the beginning. hope everyone is well. Just text deevergote about going to the junkyard. feels like old times

as always

-sean

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

There's a meet going on in Philly in 2 weeks. I'll be in MA, though... wish I could make it.

Comment

Wooooow, what a comeback!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

hey cb7pr its been a while. its good to see a familiar name. alotta new people here

-sean

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
                          X