No announcement yet.

HF22T : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i love project cars. keep it going and keep taking and posting pics! what color is the car now?
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

its solid primer with a flat black hood its gonna be silver with a blue pearl clear

the build and demise
      buy stuff i want a new car

Comment

more updates i got the car all primed in one color all the rear rust is mostly gone i only have a couple things left to fine tune and mold the sides are almost perfect i swaped out my blue corners for orange corners and picked up a set of rims excel 7 spoke rims with khumo tires from a fellow or ex cb7tuner in jackson MI. and i added my passanger mirrior delete panel ill be puttin in the new windsheild soon fixin the crappy tints and i have the g23 almost done with my big 16g paint in another couple months

heres some new pics of the updates and a couple from the xceedspeed.com bbq that i was the only cb7 there wtf

hopefully soon have a set of one peices and the motor in im so geeked

the build and demise

Comment

ic youv'e "aquired" some all red tails, nice.
          the car's lookin alot better!

hopefully we'll meet up again in a few months when i'm back in town!!

Comment

yeah the local hobby shop sold them to me for 5 bucks lol

the build and demise

Comment

well quick update ill have pics up later i spun a bearing oh no's

but this made me start gathering parts liek wildfire tofinish up the car still waiting on a couple peices but got alotof new toys and such ill let you all in on it later tonight later kiddies

the build and demise

Comment

well lil update the motor is close to being done and the old motor i finally tore down and found a small problem that was the spun bearing inclluded in teh pics belowbut the newest pics are of the almost done motor heres some pics

the build and demise

Comment

ok so new update today i came home and realized what a couple of my problems were and solved them i had a minor problem getting my pistons in the block well o broke out my hnd chamfer and ran a chamfer on the top of each cylinder and took care of that problem and removed the mysterious washer from my rear balance shaft and that spins freely now well i got a lil over wired tonight and went to town on the project everyting is bolted together except the cams and the valvcover in these pics yes they are blurry and real shiny but who doesnt liek shiny things i torqued down the head and just kept workin til about 20 minutes ago

well show me some feed back thats always welcome

the build and demise

Comment

ur car looking good man so tell me was it easy painting the panal all black?

Comment

what panal?

the build and demise

Comment

the door panel sorry wasnt really watchin my spelln

Comment

no they unscrew from everything in like 5 peices and tape is your friend

the build and demise

Comment

quick update i finished timing and did all the plumbing and wiring, except the turbo and the 2 front acc's. got all the new sensors put on the head and the oil pressure sending unit T'd for the turbo feed line. T'd in the coolant lines for the turbo and i pulled my fuel rail back off to redrill it for the 450's. got most of the hoses ran and ran into a couple problems in the lost bolt and object form other than that everything went smooth tonight and i also realized that the gasket sets were missing a few things but illdeal just small things like a pcv o ring and lil stuff like that. was hoping to make it to the fall bbq but thats the bad news its not gonna happen and it really upsets me but ill deal with it. thanks again guys for your intrest

the build and demise

Comment

wooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it runs drove it home tonight pulled awsome the blow off sounds killer got a couple things to finish up but she looks liek this at this point

the build and demise

Comment

Nice man, you made the motor look brand new. So is the turbo upgrade definately worth it??
                                FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                                Pm meX
                                I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                                H22A Swap
                                I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Working...
                                X