NJAccord93: 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordme93
    Love the SEs man. Glad you got her back on the road. 245k, not bad! Especially for the rough winters you have over there.

Did you get the blackhoused lights in yet?
    Haha thanks man, ya thats why i wanted to get her back on the road, just for the fact that shes an SE. I kinda need to replace my driver side quater panel bad but gotta get the funds lol. Ya the winters suck...i really wish the previous owner kept it in the garage that he had...but nooo haha.

And the blackhoused lights arent back in yet, i think im gonna wait for my new lip, then put it all on at once, give her a nice face lift. Or maybe ill get more excited then i already am to see them in and just do it lol.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
    Check out my ride!
    Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

yeah you will probably get all warm n fuzzy about your cb again! lol

at least that is just what has happened to me since i just got my oem fogs in.

good luck on all the future projects.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
        yeah you will probably get all warm n fuzzy about your cb again! lol

at least that is just what has happened to me since i just got my oem fogs in.

good luck on all the future projects.
        Haha thanks man. Ya i hope i get that feeling, i love it. When u get excited everytime u get into your car, you know you have to keep it. Once i fix the exhaust too i get to fall in love with her all over again. I wanna pick up some fogs eventualy too, i got some friends that work at Honda so they said they can hook me up pretty cheep for new ones.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
        Check out my ride!
        Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Hey guys just a quick update. Here is just a little sneak peak at what i have in store for my Cb7 hopefully sometime this weekend! Hope you enjoy!

1993 Honda Accord SE -
          Check out my ride!
          Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

rims rock

get some springs, put the black/yellow headlights in and install a new lip and it'll be one mint SE

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
              rims rock

get some springs, put the black/yellow headlights in and install a new lip and it'll be one mint SE
              Haha funny you say that, those are my plans exact. Ive got egay coilovers but im really trying to hold myself back from putting them on...I want to get some springs and maybe some shocks and struts too and do it the right way. I should be ordering my lip soon too so she'll get there.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
              Check out my ride!
              Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Oh boy! Had some free time so i ran to my local speed shop and picked up a set of lugs, after that it was to the driveway with my airtool and new toys, 17" Motegi FF5's... After i was all done i decided to grab my old beat digital since my bro took our new good one with him on vacation...As you guys know, i busted my lip so the first shot shows the damage to that...yes its still on the car lol. Enjoy, coments welcomed.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                Check out my ride!
                Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Looks great, maybe needs some rear bodywork? :P
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

lookin good

Originally posted by boosted4life
                    ya 90cb7beast is a accord guru of sorts he knos what the hell he is talking about and ricer u probably think vtec feels like premature ejaculation

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
                      Looks great, maybe needs some rear bodywork? :P
                      Haha thanks man. Ya i know, the rust is pwning me, but ill get to that. Should be getting replacement panels and i founf a kid today actualy that will do the work cheap so im set.

Originally posted by dumpedteggy
                      lookin good
                      Thanks man, i fell in love with her all over again. Every little mod has that effect on me.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                      Check out my ride!
                      Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Hell yea mang!! What ever happened to the blackhoused lights? Well wheels look good...just fix that lip, decide what drop your going with and add them lights and u set brotha! thats what im at....i need to send my oem lights to someone on here and get them blackhoused and yellowed and buy me some amber corners do up my foglights and drop her

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                          Hell yea mang!! What ever happened to the blackhoused lights? Well wheels look good...just fix that lip, decide what drop your going with and add them lights and u set brotha! thats what im at....i need to send my oem lights to someone on here and get them blackhoused and yellowed and buy me some amber corners do up my foglights and drop her
                          Ya those blacked out lights are sitting under my bed side by side with my amber corners...I was gonna hold off till i got my new lip to put it all on, but that seems to be taking me longer then expected so i think whenever i get some free time im gonna put the black/yellow lights, amber corners and amber bumpers all in and snap some photos. And man do i want fogs...lol

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                          Check out my ride!
                          Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Oh snap, whos sexy ride is this? Oh wait...never mind...

Well i got my amber bumper lights back in cause i was bored. The lip gave me some trouble with removal so im gonna wait till i take the bumper off to do the headlights to remove it. Ill get some more pics up when the film gets developed.

Comments always apreciated!

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                            Check out my ride!
                            Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Car looks great man, love those rims.

SE's are the shit!

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                              1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Well ill get started with the long story that leads to this update.

It started on Sunday while i was at work. Two kids in this big blue van decide to park right next to my freakin car...Mind you, i park by employees, so its in the middle of nowhere...They go in and shop for a bit and when they come out and when they go to pull out they cut the wheel way to soon and slam into my car...They tore the entire front bumper off, breaking all the clips that hold the plastic part of the bumper to that beam that has the bolts that go into the engine bay. They also smashed the driver side of the bumper in (thank god its plastic) so i was able to pull that out. My projectors got all messed up too, which sucks but i was gonna change them anyway so it worked out. Also, thanks to those two fags both of my fenders are smashed now...The one on my driver side is pushed in to the point where it hits the corner of the hood when i shut it, it also makes the corner marker stick out a little...The best part of this is the kids fled...ya they didnt even report it...So when i went out and found my managers standing by my car without a bumper i wasnt happy...

But thank god i work at a walmart so the $50k+ security system was my best friend that night. Unfortunatly the cameras in the lot (all over the pole 10 feet from my car...) cannot zoom so the license plate number could not be aquired. But i got the next best thing. We watched the cameras above every register till we saw where the kids bought their shit. We waited for them to pay, and wouldnt you know, they hand the cashier a credit card...paper trail pwnd...So we had to wiat for monday morning to get the info, after everything cleared. I gotta go in today and talk to the manager that got the info so we can contact the police again with the name of the kids. Sucks to be them, ill sure be happy though when there paying to get everything fixed on my car after a hit and run and leaving the scene of an accident.

Well, onto the pictures. Ill start with the ones of the damage, then progress through the repair, and finally end at the photoshoot of the make over. This of course is how she will stay untill i get everything handled through insurance and can fix the fender/bumper.

This is how i had to drive home sunday night...bastards.

This shows most of the damage. Egay projectors took a beating.

Bumper after dent pulled.

Lip cracked more after being thrown through parking lot

Back of bumper, kinda see the broken clips and stock lip waiting install.

The work starts. headlights out. bumper off.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                                Check out my ride!
                                Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Working...
                                X