F22Turbo702 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice progress. Whats the ol' suspension setup? I might be interested

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Just stock struts with Matrix lowing springs, I'll sell you the springs once they're off the car. $60...but I have to do the deal away from work, or my boss will get mad.

How about my EX rear sway bar? interested?

-Kyle
      SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
      -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Recieved my KSport Kontrol Pro coilovers yesterday. Probably won't get to install them until at least next week...we have a lot of projects to finish before the SEMA Show...but here are a couple of pics.

These coilovers are really nice, especially for the price and the adjustability. They even threw in a free t-shirt and a fistful of stickers. The spring rates are really stiff; especially the front-13/728, rear 6/336. I've installed these on several other cars; RSX, 3rd gen Eclipse, Infiniti G20, IS300, and S2000...they ride nice and they can handle the corners. I can't wait to get these installed!

Also, I will be shipping my cam off to Delta on Monday for sure, I already have it boxed up with the money order. I'm gonna do the 272 grind, and re-dyno the car, see what it makes untuned and then retune it with Hondata S300 in the next month or so. Hopefully that will help everyone see what the 272 cam really makes on a slightly modded motor; I/H/E/F22B DOHC IM.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Damn Kyle,you dont play! Let us know how the new set up is and keep up the good work

Comment

Mailed off my cam to Delta today.

Probably won't be installing my coilovers until after SEMA...we've been working overtime trying to get our shop cars ready for the show. No time for personal vehicles, at least not until after the 30th.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Installed my KSport coilovers a couple days ago, car rides and handles fantastic, I've only got it adjusted to about 3/4 stiffness. I'm very pleased with them.

Still waiting to get my cam back from Delta, will post pics once it arrives.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Recieved my 272 cam from Delta today. Hopefully I'll get installed tomorrow or Saturday.

I will dyno it untuned. So we can all see the difference from my original baseline. I'm saving up for Hondata, and then I will re-dyno and tune it.

These pics also include the KMS valvesprings and retainers I recieved a month or so ago.

-Kyle
                Last edited by F22Turbo702; 11-02-2007, 02:03 AM.

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Installed my 272 cam today.

152.5whp
                  140.8wtq

fuel pressure at 60psi @WOT
                  25whp gain at 6500rpm

Car pulls all the way to redline now, saving for Hondata right now.

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Awesome man...love all the updates, keep up the good work!

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by F22Turbo702
                      Installed my 272 cam today.

152.5whp
                      140.8wtq

fuel pressure at 60psi @WOT
                      25whp gain at 6500rpm

Car pulls all the way to redline now, saving for Hondata right now.

was this on a pt6 ecu or pt3 and do you have an adjustable fpr?

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Stock PT3 ECU, B&M fpr.

Max power was when it was set to 60psi, but it runs good at about 47psi, I may up the fuel pressure a bit for now, around 53psi. I'm saving for Hondata, when I tune it I'm going to focus on getting some low end torque back, still need to do a few runs with cam timing advanced and retarded. The loss in low end is pretty noticable, but I think it will come back up with a good tune.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

man i love ur freakin upgrades. wheni bought my car it was knockin real bad so i changed the motor and now have the f22b2 but im goin to rebuild the block and head and boost it. keep my updated with what ur doing cause im loving every bit. do u think the A6 mani or the f22b dohc mani works better?

Comment

how do u like the esp motor mount kit? how much u pay n from were i forget were these r sold.....i love my k-sport......they handle intensly well!

Facebook me
                            http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
                            For sale thread
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
                            Willing to buy/trade thread
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Kyle, More pics and updates PLZ!

Comment

I paid the machine shop another $100 last week, hopefully I'll give him the last little bit and he'll start on it early next month.

Also, I'll be going to get my Hondata S300 probably tomorrow, depends if I replace my waterpump tomorrow or not. Once I have Hondata, I'll hopefully be getting it tuned on the 3rd or 4th when our tuner gets back in town.

Dyno sheet will be posted after the retune.

-Kyle

-Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Working...
                                X