No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is nothing on this car that i wouldn't want my car to have. i am sooo envious man. you don't understand. i got the H, now i just need the snail.

Comment

1990HybridCB7, Nah, haven't gotten the chance to run the civic at the track yet. As for the accord I am installing my new intercooler this weekend and getting my new intercooler piping welded up. Glad that you liked the headlights.

minoreparations, thanks for the compliments.
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

yea I really am enjoying those headlights you gave me. Keep recieveing compliments on how clean and sharp that cut off point is on as well. LMK if you ever plan on taking the accord out, I'd really like to see this thing in person some day. You still got my # right?

Comment

plain and simple, this is an amazing car.

Comment

Hey carlos, when do you see full boost on that turbo with yoru setup? I wanna see if a SC61 is gonna be worth it on a SOHCV

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

damn this car is bad ass... very clean
              Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Yo Carlos, did u get that windshield fixed yet, or isent it a prio?

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

sweet car what part of maryland are u in i never see any other cbs in maryland around my way
                  f22 full head for sale port and polished 200 bucks 73k miles on the head

Comment

best cb7 on here hands down ...

when are you gonna make a movie

i want to see you rape some evo's or something

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                      best cb7 on here hands down ...

when are you gonna make a movie

i want to see you rape some evo's or something

X2

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

tunerman, dohcb7, ricedoutcb7, 93EXaesthetic, laz93se, thanks for the compliments.

93EXaesthetic, laz93se, my friend has video footage of me racing a vette, but the lazy bunghole won't edit the stuff. Have raced my friends evo last year, he keeps modding it wanting a rematch, says its tuned now, I told your rematch is coming as soon as my baby gets retuned.

91accordexr33, I think it hits full boost around ~4k rpm, Not to sure, don't really pay to much attention to it, but I will let ya know when it hits full boost.

Dutchaccord, shit is still cracked, actually worse, I was doing some work on my car last march on a windy day and of course my hood flew up and slammed against my windshield wiper creating a new spider web. Its finally getting fixed next week.

1990HybridCB7, I think I drove by you either late friday night/saturday morning on I270 south bound local lanes. If that was you. Damn the lights look good. I was driving a green cd7 with yellow fogs I passed you before you exited if that was you.
                        Carlos
                        My Members Ride Page

Comment

SiR. man ive been lookin 4 you. i didnt know how often you posted up here any more. wish i would have got in contact with you last week so you could go to Imports Vs. Domestics this past sunday.

Comment

the ultimate CB7tuner!...wow...attention to detail
                            DEVOTE

Comment

this thread makes me happy in my pants
                              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

favorite pic!

i've said it before and ill say it again. b.e.a.utiful..
                                you've set the bar really high for me!!
                                Really nice job on everything..

its nice to see your still representing the Rosewood Brown!
                                Last edited by Dom; 01-04-2007, 12:58 AM.
                                .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Working...
                                X