No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few teaser pics of my jdm one piece headlights with the tsx projector retrofit:

HondaGuy1212, 4CYLPOWER92, mrvinyl33, thanks for the compliments.

4CYLPOWER92, yeah found some axles last year, Gator axles, coming soon and hopefully hitting the track this year.

mrvinyl33, I'll have some interior pics soon.
    Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-17-2007, 01:12 PM.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

looks good man... i love your car

Comment

damn i love your accord. finally seen an intercooler that feets under the stock bumper. what kind is that.

Comment

the lights are sick!

we might just have a HID showoff if we ever see each other at a meet!

Comment

N9netwoAccord, spkhone, excalibur02, thanks for the compliments.

spkhone, the intercooler is a Spearco intercooler for an FMAX turbo kit. If you like the way that looks, wait till you see what gets shoe horned behind that bumper next.

excalibur02, Yeah, those TSX projectors are the $h!t, worth every penny. The retrofit turned out well. Way brighter then the Valeo retrofit I did. An HID showoff at the next meet, sure why not.
            Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

Gator axles out of orlando...make sure they make ur shit right cuz they were confused as hell when i told them i need accord axles....and they like but you said you had a prelude engine/head....cuz im doin a headswap...jus make sure you get the right shit...but they are tough as hell and have a lifetime warranty...only like 400 bones which isnt that bad...good luck bro lemme know bout them axles...

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Lovin the car, Can-t beat that turbocharged/H22A. Where did you get all the parts you needed to complete that TSX retrofit? Also, I don't know if I read it right but are you using a Honda clutch to put all that power to the street? if so hows it holdin up. Hope my car could be like that someday.

Comment

bagoon316, I have been talking to the guys at gator axles and stan from fast-turbo.com. They know exactly what I need. Breaking of stock axles haven't gotten enoying enough yet to actually buy them.

1990HybridCB7, for TSX retrofit, you only need the projectors, jdm one piecers, some bolts & nuts, jb weld and a dremel to do some serious cutting. The clutch I purchased from my local honda dealership. It was called the Honda-clutch but Honda actually made them change the name in the ad(saw the ads in super street awhile back) to the Hersons Honda Clutch. Jojo Callos was using this clutch in his eg6 a few years back and had great success with it. I have a few buddies running them in there cars with great success as well. Don't know which actual manufacture that makes it for them but its not at all stock and its holding the power for the past 2 years.
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

Nice ride mang

Comment

Nice 'cord mayne..thats tastefully done!!!!
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

this cb7 never dissapoints. the constant upgrades are well thought off; hands down, the boosted H22 is one that is properly built for power and reliability. hopefully i'll be able to see this car in person in a future meet.. and maybe drive it too
                        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

another sneak a peek pic.

Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-17-2007, 01:22 PM.
                          Carlos
                          My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR

WOW! you should net e *few* horses with that bad boy
                            ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR

Carlos thats beautiful man. I wish! Da...............m! Sweet.
                              600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

hey, whats up man. I really want your APC headlights, do you plan on selling them? I want to do that whole retro fit but its harder and harder to find those headlights and if you do, there expensive. I live in MD also so maybe that could make it easier but I definetly would like to have those APC's off your hands if your willing to part with them. Can't say enough about that car, I wish I had the kinda money that you had to have a fully built H22 and some change left over to buy all those JDM goodies. Car's flawless

Comment

Working...
                                X