on stock struts?

how do they feel?

looks good, i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
        on stock struts?

how do they feel?

looks good, i like it.
        Yes sir, everything is stock, suspension wise, except for the springs.. After two days of riding on them I have NO complaints.. I am very happy with the ride quality and the ride height.. I have had ZERO TROUBLE with any scraping on speedbumps or pulling in and out of driveways, as long as I take it slow.

My little sister rode in it with me last night out to Shawnee Mission Park to get some of those pictures and she seemed to like it also.. She said she couldnt tell too much difference from stock until it was time to get in or out of the car..

EDIT: Matt are you coming to the meet on Saturday, June 30th? You should come out since you didnt make it to that last one.. Later
        Last edited by MadSpleen85; 06-22-2007, 05:00 PM.

Comment

There's a meet on the 30th?!?!? What?!? Who and Where??? If everything looks ok, i might make that....anywho'sers..Mike, drop looks good. Now that youve got a drop and exhaust, its not totally stock, but nonetheless, its both "normal" and stock, but its clean-ness makes it nice...if ya know what i mean, lol. Cant wait to see the new wheels

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
            Cant wait to see the new wheels
            Thanks for mentioning the wheels Mike, I have a former co-worker that owes me like $250 and he said he would have it for me this weekend.. I am calling him right now... That money is going directly into my wheel fund.. Later

Comment

Yet another goodie ordered today.... Hopefully will be here by NEXT weekend.. Snail Mail shipping = SLOW.. Later

Comment

First post REVAMPED with some newer pics, MOD LIST UPDATED... MORE NEW PICS SOON..

Comment

Looking good man, the drop's looking good. Should be even better with the new rims.

Comment

^^Thanks man. The more I look at those old pictures of the American Racing Vortec's the more I miss those things. If only I would have taken better care of them and not tore them up.. They are such a rare find now.. The shop where I bought mine from used, said they can't find them anywhere in good shape.. Definatly hang on to yours.. Later

Comment

Megan Racing front upper strut bar is FOR SALE!
                      ^^^ CLICK THERE! ^^^
                      Last edited by MadSpleen85; 07-30-2007, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                        Bump for the link.. Later

Comment

you are so gonna love the neuspeed bar

Comment

Yes sir.. I have a feeling I am.. Still have the Megan Racing Bar if anyone wants it..

Another NEW goodie arrived today and was installed.. Pics coming soon.. Later

Comment

FINALLY got my hands on a Neuspeed Bar, thanks to phreakish93

^^Megan racing bar that I used for just over a week, and the Neuspeed bar

^^Neuspeed bar and the celebratory bud light.

^^Installed

^^Full engine bay shot..

Later

Comment

Wow looks absolutely good. Amen to the Neuspeed bar.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                                X