No announcement yet.

GHOST2.2 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes yoru car flows, im not really diggin the oldschool wheels so much though.
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
      in my opinion, to be brutally honest, your car is by far the best exterior wise. your car pieces itself together and everything just flows. it's just plain beautiful. i have got to see this car in person one day. my camera will be waiting for a photoshoot for you jed. ahah.

Those shoes are OG, tight-azz fuckkk + very unique I Luv the ride Jed
      14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        yes yoru car flows, im not really diggin the oldschool wheels so much though.
        yea for the wheel junkies these wheels look good....

for the average person who just see things through a one way perspective, these probably look ugly.

As for these rims its either you like em or dont like em.
        Honestly with me when my friend showed me these rims when they were for sale, I said NO because I thought they were ugly, then after awhile i kept lookin at it and it grew on me. im glad i bought it.

it was a hit or miss chance on my car i took it and it looks like i hit it

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2

for the average person who just see things through a one way perspective, these probably look ugly.

Honestly with me when my friend showed me these rims when they were for sale, I said NO because I thought they were ugly, then after awhile i kept lookin at it and it grew on me. im glad i bought it.

Wonder who that guy was? haha....
          www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Great wheels and stance jed! I want a new set of wheels already!!

Comment

they do grow on you i guess. i like the lip on them, they are just very different from what you usually see.
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                Wonder who that guy was? haha....

shiet some asshole whos plannin on moving to la from san diego.

Comment

THE PICTURES ARE HERE!

The R33 grill really look good on the car..imo...not as u said to me..
                  -My Member Ride thread-
                  -JL store-

Comment

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. That's what I screamed when I saw the pictures. The exterior is perfect (would be even more perfect w/o the sticker) but still I love it I love it X 1000,000,000.00 The wheels look GOOD, the stance is killer, the Skyline grill really matches the Gracer lip. The front is aggressive and the back is so sexy (like a woman with some nice ass).
                    And I agree, the window visors would be a nice touch.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

happy birthday jed.

i * LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE * the car!!!!

stunning job man. stunning. the gold was sick, this is SICKER!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Comment

man i LOVE those wheels, at first when i saw what the offset was i thought it was gonna look goofey but i like the stance and def. love the wheels although you'll probably get tired of them and get new ones in 2 months lol but i think this look is solid. only gripe i have is with that gtr grille. its kinda "ehh" in my opinion, def. looks outta place. meaning you can tell its not for our cars. but that is minimal and hey if we were in this game to impress the next guy then i guess we wouldnt drive 4g accords lol. i think the next thing you should do is make some sense of that liscence plate and put some actual GO to all that show. you've got the setup.... now give your monster a heart!

-sean
                          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

ultra hotness.
                            my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                            MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

mad props, bro

Comment

One of my new faves! Like the wheels,still got those gold ones? Maybe we can do something like the flushy and $ for the red/gold rims

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Working...
                                X