No announcement yet.

GHOST2.2 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn bro im looking at your thread and I shes gone through some major changes...i also love the fact that you painted the valve cover the same color to add a bit of eye candy when you pop your hood...good luck with the swap bro...Damn that badboy is clean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

updated front page and modifications

Comment

That lip is hella tight!!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Front end is dope! I remember how clean your previous CB was whenever I see that lip. Used to refer u as SSD Accord.

Comment

Originally posted by willie_hwl
            Front end is dope! I remember how clean your previous CB was whenever I see that lip. Used to refer u as SSD Accord.
            I appreciate the fact that everyone remembers me as SSD.

but new car new name. now people just refer me as GHOST.

i should just make a new name SSD GHOST haha.

Comment

The Red's don't match but I do like the red paint job. I think white rims would look nice on the car.

But you have your own tongue so everyone has their own taste buds.

White shoes FTW.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

About damn time you put a Gracer back on it.

Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                  The Red's don't match but I do like the red paint job. I think white rims would look nice on the car.

But you have your own tongue so everyone has their own taste buds.

White shoes FTW.

i hate the red rims on my car lol. i have em in red because my previous color of my car was black. right now im in the market for silver, polished or gold jdm rims for the whip. so stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    About damn time you put a Gracer back on it.

Looks good.

thanks mang. this would be my 3rd gracer lip! technically the fourth but i sold the 3rd one to joey after crashing my gold cb thinkin id never get a cb again.

im pretty much known as mr gracer lols... i love the lip and it sits damn low hence why i go through them alot with my drop.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                      thanks mang. this would be my 3rd gracer lip! technically the fourth but i sold the 3rd one to joey after crashing my gold cb thinkin id never get a cb again.

im pretty much known as mr gracer lols... i love the lip and it sits damn low hence why i go through them alot with my drop.
                      I'm nervous enough with mine as is and I'm not nearly as low as you. I'll have to remember to bug you if I happen to crack mine though, since you seem to have a source of finding them.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                        I'm nervous enough with mine as is and I'm not nearly as low as you. I'll have to remember to bug you if I happen to crack mine though, since you seem to have a source of finding them.
                        yea i can get them whenever i want. i get them for about 160-170.

the 94-95 are still available

but the 96-97s are discontinued. it says so on the greddy website too.

i just wonder if a gracer lip for the 95 s14 will fit to a cb with minor mods. it looks exactly like the cd 96-97 greddy lips.

Comment

looking good man
                          is your greddy lip 94-95 or 96-96 CD? and is it pretty easy to install? (like installing a CD type R lip?)

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                            looking good man
                            is your greddy lip 94-95 or 96-96 CD? and is it pretty easy to install? (like installing a CD type R lip?)
                            its a 94 95. the 96 97 is discontinued.

there are 2 cd type r lips. a black one and a white one. the black one was easier to install.

Comment

Every time i look at this cb i cringe cause its damn clean and is simply stunning...
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i love your car dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X