chessboxer : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
    haha, yeah, it is weird seeing someone else drive the car you own and have put time into. This summer I let a guy drive my cb7 when I was going to trade him.

After sitting in the passenger seat and also seeing him drive it, I said, no, fuck that, this feels wrong.

These mounts have been fine, but I want to pretty things up a bit as well.
    is like seeing another man fuck your woman
    it hurts, its sucks, and the worst when she responds to abuse because she doesnt know better
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Still looking as clean as ever man. Peace

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Thanks gents!

Did some basic maintenance today, replaced my plug wires and made all of my clamps match on my charge pipes.

I don't have any pics yet, well, I have this one, its a shitty pic though, but it shows the dp.

i will get some sound and video clips when time permits.

I also removed my ventshades/visors since I lost one on the way to arkansas. I think it looks cleaner without them tbh.

Also, hoping to get this roof rack soon, woot.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Also, hoping to get this roof rack soon, woot.
          New_Beginning's has one for sale.
          I'm sure he'll give a discount to a soon to be neighbor.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yes.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

After sitting in the passenger seat and also seeing him drive it, I said, no, fuck that, this feels wrong.

I know this is poor timing, but GAWD that S6 is gorgeous. I love the fact that they were available specifically as wagons. It's such an awesome way to say "f you" to physics.

Comment

I found a rack local for 100 obo. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow.

But yes, the S6 avants are sex, but my little cb7 isn't too shabby!

Also, got new tires today and an alignment. Raised the rear about an inch to a half inch and the front a half to a quarter inch. Rides about 1000x better and it sounds great with the new exhaust. I also cleaned up the engine bay, and am using the same clamp on all charge pipes, yay.

Also, replaced the radiator, fan, thermostat and did a coolant flush. Should just change the oil tomorrow and head to DC sunday, woohoo!

Comment

hey whats up man, so i heard from josh that you are moving to the east coast

Comment

Yessir, moving to the VA/DC area. Got a job working full time for the guard in arlington and the pentagon. My report date is 1 Feb, and I should be coming up this weekend.

I can't wait to be part of a better car scene than we have in lex.

Comment

Yessir, moving to the VA/DC area. Got a job working full time for the guard in arlington and the pentagon. My report date is 1 Feb, and I should be coming up this weekend.

I can't wait to be part of a better car scene than we have in lex.
                      awesome, look forward to meeting you and your car, btw are you in the military?

Comment

Yessir. I am a 1LT in the guards!

I say guards as a joke, because its really the Army National Guard, but for some reason people call it the guards.

It's funny to me.

Comment

Yessir. I am a 1LT in the guards!

I say guards as a joke, because its really the Army National Guard, but for some reason people call it the guards.

It's funny to me.
                          ahhh, got it, yeah i just read your post in the regional section, i hope you like your stay and i think you will.... eventually

Comment

1st Lieutenant, eh.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yessir. I am up for captain come november! Hooray raise!

Comment

Working...
                              X