No announcement yet.

chessboxer : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The option to get it back has now been put on the table. I have to see about it passing emissions though now, which I doubt can happen.

I also already sold my 17s. The lip is broken. The windshield is cracked. I fear the dp and exhaust is messed up too, though I don't know that it is.

So it's not as if I am getting the same car back really.

Bah, I was supposed to be asleep hours ago. I have to be up in 4 hours, ha.

Hmmmmmmm.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

sounds like you got somethin to sleep on...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

get it back man. you can always get another lip and windshield. talk to the MD members like drummersteve or Accord_SiR. they might know so folks to get you past inspection.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          get it back man. you can always get another lip and windshield. talk to the MD members like drummersteve or Accord_SiR. they might know so folks to get you past inspection.
          Do it bro. Or hurry, and get the Civic sold, and get your CTS-V.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
            The option to get it back has now been put on the table. I have to see about it passing emissions though now, which I doubt can happen.

I also already sold my 17s. The lip is broken. The windshield is cracked. I fear the dp and exhaust is messed up too, though I don't know that it is.

So it's not as if I am getting the same car back really.

Bah, I was supposed to be asleep hours ago. I have to be up in 4 hours, ha.

Hmmmmmmm.
            Its a cd5 lip now,we've discussed the windshield,the dp and exhaust is no more fucked then when i got it.The dp was dented when i got the car from you,its no different now.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Eh, the exhaust was brand new, it may have had a slight dent or ding in it, but it also never hit to make the bolts come off that connect it to the o2 housing. i will also have to get new rims, new windshield. The civic is in better shape now since I cleaned it up and haven't broken anything on it. I understand you fixed the rust, but there are other things I have to factor in as well. I still, at the end of the day want a cts-v or sti more than anything.

Like I said, if I can get someone to pass it on emissions, I am more than happy to trade you back though. Nothern va is stupid on that stuff. The civic is a very sound car, it just isn't for me in the same way the cb7 doesn't seem to fit you.

Comment

Eh, the exhaust was brand new, it may have had a slight dent or ding in it, but it also never hit to make the bolts come off that connect it to the o2 housing. i will also have to get new rims, new windshield. The civic is in better shape now since I cleaned it up and haven't broken anything on it. I understand you fixed the rust, but there are other things I have to factor in as well. I still, at the end of the day want a cts-v or sti more than anything.

Like I said, if I can get someone to pass it on emissions, I am more than happy to trade you back though. Nothern va is stupid on that stuff. The civic is a very sound car, it just isn't for me in the same way the cb7 doesn't seem to fit you.
                I dont think the downpipe came loose due to hitting it..As when the downpipe came loose,the car was still the same height as you had it with the 17's.Windshield isn't that big of a deal..80 dollars is a high price to have it replaced..most likely less.I paid 75 for the one i just put in the civic.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Aye, perhaps not, but it is just odd. I drove it the 600 miles here from ky and each day to and from work without any issue. But, the roads here are fucking terrible. There is a chance that hitting enough potholes jarred it loose or something.

I will look into the windshield. In KY, if a windshield is cracked, insurance HAS to cover it for repair.

I posted a thread looking for emissions help, so I hope it can work out.

Comment

Aye, perhaps not, but it is just odd. I drove it the 600 miles here from ky and each day to and from work without any issue. But, the roads here are fucking terrible. There is a chance that hitting enough potholes jarred it loose or something.

I will look into the windshield. In KY, if a windshield is cracked, insurance HAS to cover it for repair.

I posted a thread looking for emissions help, so I hope it can work out.
                    Aren't you an officer, military?

If so, you shouldn't have to deal with emissions. Your car is registered in Kentucky, so leave it like that. I'm stationed in Texas, and I will ALWAYS have my Florida tags, and registration because I don't have to deal with emissions.

I'm currently running a DC header, test pipe, and 2.5" straight to a Thrush 2.5" muffler. It sounds deep, rattles like hell at 3k rpm (awaiting resonator install), and I don't have to deal with emissions!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Correct, but.

And here is where it gets shitty.

Last week with the trade, he immediately went and got the car transferred over to his mom's name.

Now, to get it back, I have to get the title and register it in Virginia, and to get the title in fairfax county, we have to have an emissions inspection.

Had the car not been titled and registered in Va, it wouldn't be an issue. But now, getting it back, I can't just go back to ky and re-register it. I have to do it in va, and that's why emissions are involved.

It's wicked retarded yo.

Comment

WTF? that sounds stupid as hell. I hope you get it back mike. I have a thing for civics now that i have one, but I will still love driving my accord b/c it is still the faster car.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                          I have a thing for civics now that i have one
                          You have a Civic now? What year?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

getting it back would be odd, its like letting your homeboi take out your girl and let him do whatever he wanna do lol.

move on to a new car mike

Comment

If the approval for this 05 cts-v goes through and the civic sells, I will most likely not get it back.

Comment

If the approval for this 05 cts-v goes through and the civic sells, I will most likely not get it back.
                                i never really seeing it end this way, but all great things come to a end. if you dont feel it whole hearted to get it back then dont. BUT GODDAMN WHO AM I KIDDING!!!!!!! GET IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO jk bro
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                                X