Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slick
    replied
    Man why I haven't I ever seen this car This has been an awesome project I bet.

I love everything that you have done wish i could do some of the stuff you have and I wish I had RHD car

Leave a comment:

• Gyuri87
    replied
    Dude I just love it. It looks awesome. Good job. I got mine last July and haven't done anything I wanted to yet since it costed me a lot just to bring it home and get it registered. I'm planning to start when all the snow melts and heat comes back.

Good job!.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    that's so perty I could cry lol... man why does my city have to be so UGly

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Couple of new photos I took today. Not fully happy with them, but I'm still learning how to take good pics.
    Comments and critisism welcome
    BTW how do you take photos in a specific direction w/o getting shade on the car, or do you just have to time it so the sun is in the right direction?
    Cause alot of the photos had shade on the car with the view I wanted, but I couldn't work out where to position the car to eliminate it

Pics shot with Cannon Powershot A550.

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    16G is finally in as of last night I'm now happy with it, I have to rev it a lil higher than the 14B to get the power out of it (at only 5psi), but nonetheless I'm still happy with it
    Still using the same map as the 14B and running in closed loop.
    Exhaust will be done in the next couple of weeks (selling my Accord EX to help pay for it) then the boost will be upped to 8-10psi.

Couple of screen shots of the tune below: Sorry about the small size

Cruising:

Pulling onto Motorway (100km/h):

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    nicely done then!

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Originally posted by 91accordexr33
    nice

if you want to help with someboost creep you can hand port the hotside of the turbo so the air can access the wastegate hole easier. i know it helped me out
    Turbo has already been ported Going to weld the standard wastegate shut, as I'm running the 38mm turbosmart external

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    nice

if you want to help with someboost creep you can hand port the hotside of the turbo so the air can access the wastegate hole easier. i know it helped me out

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Thanks guys

Time for another update, Have done 2000kms so far on the engine. So last night I pulled the 14B off (has been leaking quite bad) and it's finally time for the 16G to go on
    Ported the DSM manifold tonight, just have to clean it up a bit more tommorow.
    Have to also setup the turbo coolant lines, and start work on the exhaust. Hopefully will finish it just after Xmas, but we'll see lol

Leave a comment:

• timmy0tool
    replied
    nice ride! i love the theme and boost.

Leave a comment:

• Dv8
    replied
    I really like this car, you have done well with it. Keep it up

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
    dude I looove those pictures, the scenery rocks!
    Thanks man, Wasn't sure on the scenery choice, but my fav one is the last picture.
    I know the perfect location for a photo, but it means I have to travel 20kms of metal roads, which I'm not so keen on haha . . . trying my best not to chip the paint lol
    Once I get the 16G and exhaust on, I'm planning on going for a cruise purely to get some photos, And just for fun

Originally posted by icedplaya123
    Man your car has come a long way i can't wait to see the numbers that baby puts out
    Also pretty cool inspection plate listing all the mods
    Yea its taken a while, but Its pretty much "Finished" lol
    I'm keen to get some numbers too. Hopefully sometime early next year
    I still can't get over how on such low boost, in the dry I can spin 1st gear as soon as the boost comes on, and spin 2nd gear when going round a corner.
    F22A torque is awesome

Leave a comment:

• icedplaya123
    replied
    Man your car has come a long way i can't wait to see the numbers that baby puts out
    Also pretty cool inspection plate listing all the mods

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    dude I looove those pictures, the scenery rocks!

Leave a comment:

• ExplodingCake
    replied
    Scary

Leave a comment:

Working...
X