Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juice21
    replied
    bro the car is looking so clean. i think ima take ur advice and paint the vigor spoiler white. persoannly think the car looks much smoother with the white grill and handles. ur car has always been sexy

Leave a comment:

• Julianachos
    replied
    Clear lights FOR THE MOTHER EFFIN' WIN.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    thanks for the comments guys. I'd like to go clear red 90-91, but I feel unsure about it. I might just smoke the rear tails a tad, but also unsure how nice and reflective they'd be after a wetsand buff.

I know I'll be getting some new S-Drive tires, unwarped brembo blanks, and a new axle.

to do list that I did not accomplish this summer

+Paint outer B-pillar covers black
    +Restore oem window visors with sanding and tint spray
    +Respray bumper trim
    Was going to spray my door panels black with SEM Laundu Black and rewrap inserts and rewrap headliner.

If I didnt goto another country for a month I'd probably have done most of the painting lol.
    Last edited by ikayto; 09-10-2009, 03:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Love the painted grill and i love the red insert you did...

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    Yo yo ikayto

Def keep the Si-T bumper lights.

IDK if red/white tails are hard to get, but if u had those, a red/black/white theme all over would round things out nicely.

Man oh man I love that fucking drop + wheel fitment. Who needs anything bigger than 15s???

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    a pic from a meet i went to

white door handles + white chargespeed yaay

car looks good with the white handles man

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    a pic from a meet i went to

white door handles + white chargespeed yaay

Last edited by ikayto; 09-10-2009, 03:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
    Too bad you don't have those home made smoked lenses I gave you. It looks better without the red stripe on the white grille but i personally liked it better when it was black with the red stripe. Figure out a way to bring back a little contrast in that grille. Maybe paint the inner portion black again? I dunno. Glad to see the flushy color matched though.

I like this idea, maybe do a darkish grey because I think black would make it lose all of the grill's depth in that area.

So the consensus is that my grill looked better black ahah. I understand, I wish I had two grilles depending on my mood, but I just wanted to change it up. So far I love it, it really defines the lines of the chargespeed being white, and I get looks everywhere I go now

I'll probably switch to amber bumper lights depending on my mood, or find another set and smoke them mild.
    Last edited by ikayto; 08-31-2009, 01:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
    I vote Amber
    amber!!! then black house the high beam enclosure!!!

Leave a comment:

• 1990accordex-r
    replied
    I vote Amber

Leave a comment:

• acc0rd_adicti0n
    replied
    clear bumper lights look sick ...go with them, i love clear corners and bumper lights on a white car (you have 1pcs tho so that dont apply to you)

i vote clears!

Leave a comment:

• lummieCB7
    replied
    Too bad you don't have those home made smoked lenses I gave you. It looks better without the red stripe on the white grille but i personally liked it better when it was black with the red stripe. Figure out a way to bring back a little contrast in that grille. Maybe paint the inner portion black again? I dunno. Glad to see the flushy color matched though.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-31-2009, 01:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    The car looks different with the painted grill.Good job!

IMO,the amber lens create good contrast for the front end,especially white car.and the Si-T lens is for cleaner prestige looks.

Is ur CB,do whatever u feel it's nice.

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    I think amber bumper lense looks better

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    I like it you should've kept the red stripe. Looks good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X