X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by TypeG
    I dig the tri-stars. I used to want some in chrome when they came out. I'd be cool to see what it would look like dropped. You've def. made this cb your own. later.
    Yeah I got them from a guy I work with who's had his accord since he bought it in 91. Around 300k, still clean as a whistle and running as good as ever. The wheels he'd had for a while, so they were far from chrome when I got them. Think chrome paint run over with sandpaper and a wire brush- so I had to paint it obviously. Thought about painting them the color of the car next, but probably not going to bother as I have another set in mind that will become my daily driver. And yes, it's definately my own.

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Not really my style, but props on all the work man. One thing I do like are the doors. They're hot

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    I dig the tri-stars. I used to want some in chrome when they came out. I'd be cool to see what it would look like dropped. You've def. made this cb your own. later.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    yeah I'm not feeling it 100% but I got a lot of plans for her. The rims where white and while not matching the color scheme I think they looked better that way. I had to lay low for a while (cop speaking) so I went black. Probably will become a dedicated autocross set for weekends. Nothing is edited at all other than my signature, and still didn't mess with the car itself. I do have some sick plans to make the headlights even better but I'm not telling until it's done... Car will be getting shaved soon and may or may not stay blue. *may*

Thanks for all the feedback...

*edit*
    Got some unique inspire emblems on the way from overseas... and these aren't the 'accord_inspire' ones you have probably seen...
    Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 01-03-2007, 08:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• YellowCord
    replied
    I like your headlight conversion, blackout your headlight I think it would look bad ass, but over all I think it kinda rice, but kinda nice. i dunno

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied
    I thought you had a members ride thread lol took you long enough. LOL at the pic of how your car started what were those hubcap chromies? AT least the car looks better than what it was.

Leave a comment:

• slammed90ex-r
    replied
    you got some great ideas
    that molded lip is dope
    not feelin the wheels or bumpers should keep them the same colour as the car imo
    for some reason the headlights look photoshoped to me keep it up

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    nice lip, old school 3stars . not feeling the grill or the black bumpers

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    Very creative A+,you'll be real good as you grow
    Keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Now thats a unique front end on the cb..me likes bro..

Leave a comment:

• djcaz_aom
    replied
    Lookin' good. Keep it up and about time you made a member's ride thread!!!

Leave a comment:

• jacobuchanan140
    replied
    i really like that especially the molded lip. when u get your drop itll really set it off nicely and i think some blacked out stock tails would help out nicely as well. the VIN number thing is one of the most amazing coincidences ive heard of
    goodluck with your plans

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    DARN THEIVES!

Various Favorite pictures

My all time favorite!

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Bumper typeR lip conversion:

Accord INSPIRE headlight conversion (with bumper conv):

Current with cut-out hood, grill, blue window tint:
    Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 01-02-2007, 04:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    THE TIMELINE! My car has come a LOOONG way, been through some pretty bad stages, and has gone to being a very one-of-a-kind jewel!

My earliest pictures on file, although I got it 100% stock:

Self paint job (never doing rattle can again other than bumper touch up!)

New paint job!!!

Black 93 bumpers with new paint job:

Tristars and bumper lights gone black:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X