Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    RIP. Parted her out after many years of faithful driving. Motor went to another local cb7 owner, suspension including acura cl rear end went onto a 94 wagon which will be getting a built turbo setup here soon. It feels weird not owning a fourth gen, but after ten years mine needed to go.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Yeah accident broke one lense, not fixable. Now I stead of maybe 100$ for these headlights, it is 350$ or more with shipping to us for cb5 or cc2, more than one piece accord oem!

I'm Hoping paint turns out good this spring, then some crazy ideas and finally maybe boost!

Leave a comment:

• DragonEye
    replied
    i like your thread, damn my eyes bleed for all those pictures !
    i miss your frond end, but oem are so much nice !

what happen to those headlight ? i could find a clue to fix them maybe ?

when i see your car i remember so much old memories !

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Yeah there are just not many active people anymore, it is pretty sad. The state of my cv is rather sad to loom at atm too, but it is still my baby. Maybe they will get some of the status from the tuner community now since it has finally matured into more than just going fast. I'm really thinking stances accord trailering fast civic to meets now.. ...

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
    I check in here still...
    me too

Leave a comment:

• wildBill83
    replied
    I check in here still...

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    If anyone still checks in here...

I still have her, I want to keep it, still up in the air. Either way, all the front main seals need to be replaced, and if I keep it I honestly may throw my 14b turbo on it just because. It would see a few meets and maybe once a week driving to work or w/e. Since stancing is the new thing, I might put the 17s back on with the wider 8s in the back, they would look pretty sick.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
    she must want a kid haha i dunno man been with this car too long but i def want an Fc Rx7 to do a Ls1 swap but well see if i did sell the accord id get the ball rolling a lot faster on the Rx7 and dont really want 3 cars in the driveway lol i need to find some rims for the cb to get it back on the streets i cracked the two front rims and now theyre not holding air to well
    Heh I've had a handful of tire problems the last couple.months... A nail in every tire in a three week period, then more recently on the new wheels a slow leak that I ended up driving .work on while it was almost completely flat and now the tire has a bubble, not to mention while almost new the sunny tires I got.with these wheels.are trash...

Looking for a fifth or sixth gen set of 15s with decent tires that won't break the bank so I can part my 17s.

In other news driving the cb every day till another h23a is in stock. Installed a fan switch and starter switch for.the intermittent times the switch won't send power to the starter gate.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
    Nice 330. I would totally rock it... So you have the cb but it is going away before you get the fc or rx? I almost... Almost got a sweet s2k. Wife threw a fit because it doesn't have a back seat, although in nine years I can count on one hand the times I've had people in them. Maybe in a year or two...

Check out the civic thread. Basically the guy I got.the car from cheaped out and didn't finish some important things... And didn't do some things right either. I did already take care of the intake.

The trade list will go in a different thread when I get a chance, it's just so locals can pm me for now.
    she must want a kid haha i dunno man been with this car too long but i def want an Fc Rx7 to do a Ls1 swap but well see if i did sell the accord id get the ball rolling a lot faster on the Rx7 and dont really want 3 cars in the driveway lol i need to find some rims for the cb to get it back on the streets i cracked the two front rims and now theyre not holding air to well

Leave a comment:

• AAPOQ
    replied
    I hear ya. There are a lot of times I feel unnoticed. I'm still a newb, but you deserve recognition...

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
    You still have of the most unique cb's imo. still sad to see the inspire headlights disappear...
    Thanks. That means a lot.

A handfull of one and only's, 9 years, and still no aotm. Maybe after I finish the body and paint it will finally be worthy, would be a good note to end on!

Leave a comment:

• AAPOQ
    replied
    You still have of the most unique cb's imo. still sad to see the inspire headlights disappear...

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
    and whats up with that intake on the civic?
    Nice 330. I would totally rock it... So you have the cb but it is going away before you get the fc or rx? I almost... Almost got a sweet s2k. Wife threw a fit because it doesn't have a back seat, although in nine years I can count on one hand the times I've had people in them. Maybe in a year or two...

Check out the civic thread. Basically the guy I got.the car from cheaped out and didn't finish some important things... And didn't do some things right either. I did already take care of the intake.

The trade list will go in a different thread when I get a chance, it's just so locals can pm me for now.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    and whats up with that intake on the civic?

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    ha im in the same boat dude i bout an e46 330Ci and put my car on craigslist but cant let go had a couple people interested but just ignored them, lol im planning on keeping this the e46 and gettin an Fc Rx7 and swapping an LS1 or a 350 in it

Last edited by blackenwkn; 04-10-2013, 07:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X