No announcement yet.

mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin great man I think it's time for that grille though.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
      Lookin great man I think it's time for that grille though.
      Thanks man, yeah I know I need a grill. I have half this site heckling me about it lol.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Are you gonna get one of those cleared-out ones with meshie, or an OEM one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-93...ht_2393wt_1165

...OR:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...item4ced913202

life is good.

Comment

Neither. I'm probably getting this kind:

It'll be paint matched to my car's gray.

Comment

JackGrille, eh? Nice. Ive thought about getting the TASgrille, but its pretty much OEM without all that middle nonsense, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              JackGrille, eh? Nice. Ive thought about getting the TASgrille, but its pretty much OEM without all that middle nonsense, lol.
              Yeah, a real g-square would be cool and all. But to me, its pointless. This grill looks the same, and is far cheaper. I'm concerned about how the part looks on the car. How rare it is I could care less about.

Comment

Looking good bro. Did you say you did your corners/bumper lights yourself?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Looking good bro. Did you say you did your corners/bumper lights yourself?
                  Yup, I sure did. Just some nightshades.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                    Yup, I sure did. Just some nightshades.
                    Where can I get that from? And how does it work?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Where can I get that from? And how does it work?
                      I got mine at the auto parts store. Its just a spray paint lol.

Comment

I got mine at the auto parts store. Its just a spray paint lol.
                        Cool, did you have to wet sand them?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, did you have to wet sand them?
                          I haven't, but I want to try to at some point. I'm worried it'll just rub off though because I sprayed it so lightly.

Comment

I haven't, but I want to try to at some point. I'm worried it'll just rub off though because I sprayed it so lightly.
                            Cool, I was going to paint mine flatblack but I remembered what you did! Im going for a darker coat though.
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, I was going to paint mine flatblack but I remembered what you did! Im going for a darker coat though.
                              Yeah, most people spray it on darker than I did. I didn't want them really tinted, but more of a 'smoked' look. If only my amber corners had the reflectors inside them. I like those much more. I don't like being able to see the bulbs.

Comment

Yeah, most people spray it on darker than I did. I didn't want them really tinted, but more of a 'smoked' look. If only my amber corners had the reflectors inside them. I like those much more. I don't like being able to see the bulbs.
                                True, well, I really wanted black bumper lights but I dont really feel like paying the ebay price. Plus, I have diff corners in my closet so OEM bumper lights dont look right! Can you guess the color?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X