No announcement yet.

mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey ho. you had better not give up on me. lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      hey ho. you had better not give up on me. lol..
      Hell no, I'm not giving up. Its just frustrating to have all this shit to do/fix when I'm at school and don't have any way to do it.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
        Hell no, I'm not giving up. Its just frustrating to have all this shit to do/fix when I'm at school and don't have any way to do it.
        i feel your pain man. i need my front rotors done, brake pads, and axles replaced....but i need money to do it.

Comment

Today I got my annoying brake dust shield bent better. It kept rubbing the rotor and it was embarrassing sounding. I also found some Bar's Leak Engine Stop Leak...so I'm hoping that will stop my rear main seal leak. Fingers crossed.

Next weekend I'm going home. I don't know if this will all happen or not, but the plan is to fix my exhaust leak/s. I know the header to downpipe is leaking for sure, but possibly the downpipe to cat could be as well. I also want to strip the entire trunk and clean it and polish all the painted surfaces (yes on the inside of the car). I might strip out everything behind the front seats besides the rear seat itself too(so the rear side panels, speaker deck, etc).

I also want to wash the car and maybe re-arrange some things in the bay better.

My tires need to be rotated too...like for sure lol.

I wonder how much weight I'll be dropping out of the CB? probably 20lbs at most, but oh well.

Comment

Back seats are heavy.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I had a legit race the other night. It was from a complete stop, both of us were ready, and there were no obstructions(traffic). The car was a GSR with intake, header, exhaust....and I won!

Yeah...normally the CB would have no chance, and you're right. I kinda know the guy and I talked to him today. He got a shitty launch(which I noticed), but started catching up later, but it was too late. Anyways, I beat a GSR with an exhaust leak and a leaking rear main seal. Boom.

Comment

Damn i would love to find a CB that clean. Did the previous owner not take it out of the garage.

My CB7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=phalpin

Comment

Originally posted by phalpin View Post
                  Damn i would love to find a CB that clean. Did the previous owner not take it out of the garage.
                  I'm not sure that it was garaged its whole life, but it was taken care of very well! I was handed a folder full of every record of maintenance, even oil changes and car-washes.

Comment

When I start interior work, what do you all think? No carpet at all with just black floor mats, or should I get new black carpet as well?
                    Keep in mind I don't really care about comfort anymore, but I do want it to look nice still...but at the same time, the stripped "race" look appeals to me, as well as the weight savings. I just need to find a perfect balance.

Also, I have two 5th gen 7 spoke wheels and am working on 2 more, and then I will replace my black EX alloys with them. They will be powdercoated black just like the EX alloys, but the question is: what color lip on them? don't say polished or red, because that's the two lip options everyone does.

Comment

purple lip fo sho
                      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                        When I start interior work, what do you all think? No carpet at all with just black floor mats, or should I get new black carpet as well?
                        Keep in mind I don't really care about comfort anymore, but I do want it to look nice still...but at the same time, the stripped "race" look appeals to me, as well as the weight savings. I just need to find a perfect balance.

Also, I have two 5th gen 7 spoke wheels and am working on 2 more, and then I will replace my black EX alloys with them. They will be powdercoated black just like the EX alloys, but the question is: what color lip on them? don't say polished or red, because that's the two lip options everyone does.
                        If they're nice floormats, they'd probably look fine.

As for the lip, what about your car's grey color? Might be too subtle, but I think that would look kind of cool.
                        1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt View Post
                          If they're nice floormats, they'd probably look fine.

As for the lip, what about your car's grey color? Might be too subtle, but I think that would look kind of cool.
                          The floor mats would be black carpet, custom fit like OEM. Maybe some aluminum plates over that too..not sure.

I want something that will "pop" more with the lip than gray I think.

Comment

that doesn't surprise me, I just thought it'd be kind of cool. i see a lot of oem rims with blue lips these days, personally I hate them, but whatever. I'd probably go with a polished lip, it pops a little, but still has a more refined look to it than all the crazy neon-esque colors people are painting their rims.
                            1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Nice rotor over hub swap..

Comment

Give me the 92-93 alloys and then I'll tell you about the CD5's! JK How about a white lip?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X