Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    hurry up and take some more pics ho
    lol. i cant think of any more places to take any more pics.

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
    I like your car man, very clean. I've got some questions for you about your wheels and suspension.

I've got the super cup kit as well, but I'm on the middle perches all around. I read in Shadow1's thread that you're on the lowest perch and didn't rub with 16x7 wheels with 205/50 tires. What offset were they? (the wheels i have on now are a 16x7, offset is 45, and hub bore 73.) Do you have pictures of those wheels on the car? (i already have pics of the 16's. check out the last few pages of my mr thread.)

Also, do those 17s you have now rub, and what offset are they? (the black rims are 17x7, offset 42, hub bore 72.7 and the tires are a 205/40/17. and they never rubbed ether. i guess it was the tire size, all this on the lowest perch on the koni yellows. also, all the bumpstops on my car were replaced and unaltered.)

thanks.

edit: I see the pictures of the 16s, i just looked through your whole thread lol.

Would you say with those 16s you could fit a 5mm spacer and maybe a little negative camber and still have no rubbing and not have the wheels sticking out up top?(idk about spacers considering ive never used them. i also had the 17's for a year on my car with no camber kit and the tires still have tread left, but its because the car was aligned before and after suspension work was done.)
    all the answers for your questions are in your quote.

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
    well whenever you have a free day, you should drop by and ill swap it in for ya.
    i would like to, if only i could. cant leave the state.
    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Thanks man. I'm really suprised those 16s are +45 offset, they seem to stick out farther than that...I guess its just how low the car is.

I know 16x7 +40 won't rub either on my current stance, but I wasn't sure about if I go to the bottom perches, but if those 17s didnt rub either, then I'm sure +40 or +35 will be just fine.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey ho. you better sign back on

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          hey ho. you better sign back on
          i did. check your pm.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
          MR page

Comment

Whats the scoop, ice cream?
            Whats the dill, pickle?

Whats this thing doin, sittin and collecting dust?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

mods list on the 1st page of mr thread updated.

MR page

Comment

Whatd you do...

Yellow highs, CD5 lip.....Thats all i notice.

Im pretty sure youve convinced me to paint my dash trim green.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  Whatd you do...

Yellow highs, CD5 lip.....Thats all i notice.

Im pretty sure youve convinced me to paint my dash trim green.
                  its the mod list on the first page. ive had my car for a while so, my car looks somewhat different now then when i first done my mr thread. parts were ether changed around, stored or sold all together. the changes are subtle, but a necessary update to my mr thread.

MR page

Comment

There's obvious things like spoilers, wheels, etc.

I thought you meant changes from like a few weeks ago lol.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      There's obvious things like spoilers, wheels, etc.

I thought you meant changes from like a few weeks ago lol.
                      nah. its just that its been awhile since i had a chance to edit the mods list thats all.

MR page

Comment

Ok, i gotcha.

Comment

^^^ Clean sedan! Is that an OEM flushmount on your cb?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

^^^ Clean sedan! Is that an OEM flushmount on your cb?
                            why do you always quote the old pics?

and no thats not an OEM flushmount. its a BMW trunk lip.

pete. if you dont stop going days without signing on, i will have to hurt you. lol.

Comment

The ride looks really clean with those new wheels. Keep it up man!

Comment

thats a incredible looking cb you get there.like that flushmount you got.

Comment

Working...
                                X