No announcement yet.

peteypete : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good thing is that your toe is close to zero. The bad thing is that you could use a camber kit. 2 degrees negative is more negative than you want.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
      ahh, i see your sticking with the Nittos.

You must really like them. How much they run you?
      $268 on ebay from discount tire, free shipping & handling.
      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

you and my friend Black_Soul have the same car man. but he has a F22a1 tho. but its still quick. nice man. dern im still diggin your car i just wish you could come to the meet this month man. mad props for a good car tho

Comment

thanks man.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
          MR page

Comment

Yo Petey im making my coupe look kinda like ur sedan Where did u find those indiglo guages. I've been ebaying my a$$ of tryna find em
            Pm me or tell Bcozzi so he can let me know thanx
            Arcadia Green Crew #48
            Arcadia Green- "It's not just a color, It's a lifestyle"
            My Transformer on myspace
            Sold to: JakFrostwhite, Icedplaya123
            Vouch for: Straight_Success, Bcozzi71,IcedPlaya123,RevHard215,F20ACB7,CB7 91/DX
            RPM we the best!!!
            Reading/Philly Mob CB7Tuner #1
            93 Lx Arcadia Green a.k.a Assoluto: R.I.P
            92 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Xevious: R.I.P
            93 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Luxo:In service now !!!
            Are 3 Arcadia Green coupes 2 many !!!

Comment

since u have new tires...i suggest u adjust your front toe to "+" to save your tire inner thread....how many degree?sorry,i dun know..lol..u need to check your tire more often on each setting....Cheers~!

anyway....

i really like to see your car from behind....

.....the exhaust,the spoiler,the rim,the red/clear......oh...it matched up really nice!
              -My Member Ride thread-
              -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                you and my friend Black_Soul have the same car man. but he has a F22a1 tho. but its still quick. nice man. dern im still diggin your car i just wish you could come to the meet this month man. mad props for a good car tho
                thanks man. i did tried to make it by asking permission from the p.o. officer to go but she never got back to me if it was a yes or no, so i couldn't go.

Originally posted by 6fthondaboi
                Yo Petey im making my coupe look kinda like ur sedan Where did u find those indiglo guages. I've been ebaying my a$$ of tryna find em
                Pm me or tell Bcozzi so he can let me know thanx
                i just looked on ebay and i also cant find them ether. i did took mines off a wile ago and i don't know if I'm going to keep them or sell them, don't know for sure.

Originally posted by Jack_lee
                since u have new tires...i suggest u adjust your front toe to "+" to save your tire inner thread....how many degree?sorry,i dun know..lol..u need to check your tire more often on each setting....Cheers~!

anyway....

i really like to see your car from behind....
                .....the exhaust,the spoiler,the rim,the red/clear......oh...it matched up really nice!
                thanks man. there is a pic of the alignment in my member's ride page here though, check it out.

MR page

Comment

thinking about 205/40/17's.

just looking at your tires to see how they look.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                    thinking about 205/40/17's.

just looking at your tires to see how they look.
                    no problem man. i checked a tread in here somewere that a 205/45/17 was a perfect size for a 17 inch rim. any bigger size, and the tire may rub the fender or not be able to turn the steering wheel fully. the reason that i have a 205/40/17's is because nitto doesnt make a 205/45/17 tire, so i just got size closest to the recomended tire size.

MR page

Comment

i want that Robotech mech in your sig you whore. lol

Comment

i want that Robotech mech in your sig you whore. lol

MR page

Comment

and you added another one. i oght to take his gun and beat you over the head with it. lol

when you gonna get off of probation man?!

Comment

and you added another one. i oght to take his gun and beat you over the head with it. lol

when you gonna get off of probation man?!
                            i realy dont know myself. some said for life, some said a couple of years dont know for sure.

MR page

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
                              i realy dont know myself. some said for life, some said a couple of years dont know for sure.

when did you get it? and im sure you wont be on it for life. come one now

Comment

when did you get it? and im sure you wont be on it for life. come one now
                                ive been on it since i was 26yrs old, im 33 now.

MR page

Comment

Working...
                                X