Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

you always have some of the sickest rims

Comment

Thanks guys I love old skool wheels. They have the weirdest specs At first when I put them on, they looked a bit small in my eyes..But they kinda grew on me after about..2hrs or so lol!

Affandi, I know bro I know..Soon!! You know how badly I want those

Mike! Need someone to pick you up from the airport? Hahaha

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

nice! very nice

My Ride
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=69635

Comment

WoW, i dont think ive ever seen this car look, "bad". LOL

good taste in wheels!

Sean

PS- are YOU coming down for the NW meet too?? i know there are a few from Canada that are coming.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ill never have anything bad to say about your ride ronald lol you always have the nicest whells lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Haha thanks guys, the car has its bad moments (winter mode, etc.), I just don't take pics of it when it doesn't look that good haha

Sean, not sure if I'll be driving my car down there, but I might hitch a ride with one of the guys..Note the keyword 'might' hehe no promises..How's it looking so far tho? Lots of people are going attend or what?

Ronald

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                  Just a quick snapshot from Friday night. My new summer shoes.

would you look at that........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Haha thanks guys, the car has its bad moments (winter mode, etc.), I just don't take pics of it when it doesn't look that good haha

Sean, not sure if I'll be driving my car down there, but I might hitch a ride with one of the guys..Note the keyword 'might' hehe no promises..How's it looking so far tho? Lots of people are going attend or what?

Ronald
                    Sweet pic Ronald. Those new wheels look real good. Good choice on shoes and soles! haha

BTW I promise I will drag you to the meet if I have to.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by CB3
                      Sweet pic Ronald. Those new wheels look real good. Good choice on shoes and soles! haha

BTW I promise I will drag you to the meet if I have to.
                      yeah right bro, you're going to have to catch me first haha your 5th gear tops out at what..200? 210km/h? Well, my 3rd gear tops out at 190km/h..You do the math bwahahaha

I might hitch a ride with one of you..The other Mikey has also been bugging me about this..I'm just not sure if I want to drive my car that's all..Alt is slightly dying, and with the rear caliper about to seize, I don't want to take any chances..We will see tho The car does handle a lot better with the summer shoes..I cannot wait to run the Megans tho..Soonn sooonnn!!!

Ronald

Comment

I think we can officially label you as the CB7T wheel whore!

Looks very good Ronald.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Thanks man

For more, CLICK HERE!

Comment

never get tired looking at this car

Comment

Thanks man

For more, CLICK HERE!

aww man wtf now you gotta buy a new trunk unless your gonna get what i think your gonna get

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                              1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread
                              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

aww man i love it when you do photo choots, car looks amazing as always, and just gotta say i love the new rims

- Jukes

A & A Auto Service
                                Pro-Spec
                                TorontoJDM
                                "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Working...
                                X