No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice azz car man. I'm really feeling the lip and the edm rear fog light!!
    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

damn this has to be my favorite cb ever...so jsepc damn it, i love your car dude, it is my fav cb now hands down everything bout it is perfect, i cant see any place that needs improvement other than more its perfect, but then again everyone wants more of that...anyways before i start to ramble, i love the car man great work

A & A Auto Service
      Pro-Spec
      TorontoJDM
      "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

WoW Ronald,

that J.E. rear x-brace looks awesome!! ur chassis must be pretty rigid now....all those bars! lol

the Charge speed room bar loooks a lot like the arospeed floor bar. i forget the company that came out with that bar style. doesnt it bolt to the frame?

awesome pictures buddy! your car never ceases to amaze me!!

Sean
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks so much guys

As for the floor bar, yeah I honestly think all floor bars are the same, just different brand hehe..And it uses the bottom seat belt bolts on each side..So far so good, and yes, I do feel that my chassis is a LOT stiffer than before...Not exactly a good thing, since it feels like my suspension can't keep up with it...Tokicos are good, but the ST springs aren't

Thanks again guys, I will have more updates soon..

And Affandi, I'm thinking more like martabak and kodok goreng bro, not tempe penyet

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            WoW Ronald,

that J.E. rear x-brace looks awesome!! ur chassis must be pretty rigid now....all those bars! lol

the Charge speed room bar loooks a lot like the arospeed floor bar. i forget the company that came out with that bar style. doesnt it bolt to the frame?

awesome pictures buddy! your car never ceases to amaze me!!

Sean
            Was it Do Luck?

Comment

I like this picture.

Is that you in the picture

Ronald, did you change the engine by yourself or someone helped you? That is canggih bro, you can ganti mesin sendiri. I hope I can buy another CB7 once I get a job, coz I am gonna make it as clean as yours your car inspire me.

Comment

Holy mother of God!!
                Your car is a gonna go down the cb7 history book as the GREATEST!!
                Your mod never stop coming.....I love your car soo much
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                  Holy mother of God!!
                  x2. Your Car = Amazingness

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Nice pictures man haha I like the umbrella setup while doin the engine swap.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                      And Affandi, I'm thinking more like martabak and kodok goreng bro, not tempe penyet

Ronald
                      Skwiky(sp?)

ahahah

yeah, like bowzil siad, sungguh canggih. Mesin VTEC yo!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment

where did you get that chargespeed room bar?

Comment

I still cant get over how perfectly those meshies fit the car. Haha. Rolled fenders yet? Or rather will you?

Comment

wassup bro, car lookin as always. uhhhhh, you coming down to California some time soon? LOL (photoshoot!)

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words everyone..Highly appreciated!

Originally posted by sackingz123
                              wassup bro, car lookin as always. uhhhhh, you coming down to California some time soon? LOL (photoshoot!)
                              Actually! I have a plan of driving down to Santa Ana on mid August to come visit an old friend of mine hehehe sooo a photoshoot might not be as impossible as it seems!

Originally posted by Dv8
                              I still cant get over how perfectly those meshies fit the car. Haha. Rolled fenders yet? Or rather will you?
                              Hehe yeah the meshies are kind of growing on me...I really miss the ITRs though! As for fender rolling, I already did that last summer when I put the new suspension on, 'coz I was running my Volks at the time (16x7.5" ET+35 w/ 205/50/16 tires) With no fender rolling I would've sliced the tires to pieces!! Haha..But because I didn't roll it properly, the fenders were starting to rust...So when I did my engine swap, I grabbed an angle grinder and cut the rolled lip and re-did my rear fenders Right now the Meshies with +30 offset can tuck in with no rubbing at all...Close, but no rubbing...I'm thinking of taking 1 washer out on the rear UCA to increase the camber a little bit, but we'll see..

Originally posted by sublime
                              where did you get that chargespeed room bar?
                              I got it used locally from a friend

Originally posted by NAiL05
                              Nice pictures man haha I like the umbrella setup while doin the engine swap.
                              Haha yeah bro, times like those I REALLY wish I have a garage...I think that's one of the reason why it's taking me so long, 'coz during the time, it jus kept on raining!

Originally posted by Gemini
                              Holy mother of God!!
                              Originally posted by Tnwagn
                              x2. Your Car = Amazingness
                              Thanks guys, means a lot

Originally posted by blizzard335
                              Skwiky(sp?)

ahahah

yeah, like bowzil siad, sungguh canggih. Mesin VTEC yo!
                              Originally posted by bowzil
                              I like this picture.

Is that you in the picture

Ronald, did you change the engine by yourself or someone helped you? That is canggih bro, you can ganti mesin sendiri. I hope I can buy another CB7 once I get a job, coz I am gonna make it as clean as yours your car inspire me.
                              What da hell you laughin at bro? Yea that was me Not bad la, first time in my life hehe good life experience ya know? To tell you the truth I don't know if I ever wanna do it again tho hahaha next time, bayar orang aja deh, suruh kerjain

I still say you should buy Cielo instead of Maestro bro hehehe this chassis is getting ooold, especially in Indo, with all those potholes...Dayum..How's everything going over there? Getting ready to go back for good or what? Thanks for the kind words btw, but I'm still jealous of your ride, you know why

Affandi, canggih apaan bro? You have one too!!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                                Actually! I have a plan of driving down to Santa Ana on mid August to come visit an old friend of mine hehehe sooo a photoshoot might not be as impossible as it seems!

Ronald
                                So is it confirmed that you're coming down? I want to add your name to the roll call.

Comment

Working...
                                X