No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh hear you man..i need extra cash also..i need to buy a CDI box for my banshee...but instead ive been buying small shit for the accord..keep it up man..when u have it let me know

Comment

youll be the first.. i need to get a job..might have on though.. not the greatest but its money..i guessed i need around $7000 to finish mine..thats back on the road with a tune..hopefully...
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

lookin fresh

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

you should talk lee..haha..hows your car doing?

Comment

Nice.... Looking good buddy
            Accord Of The Month January 09
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

got some more done today.. finished up the following

weld oil return bung -10an Earls fitting
              painted oil pain with 500deg low gloss paint (dupli-color)
              installed oil pan with new oil pan gasket
              CUSTOM return line made and installed -10an Earls fittings
              installed new oil return line (old one was too short 36" vs 42")
              last but not least SKUNK2 magnetic oil drain plug

Also decided take a few pics of the suspension.. and no that rotor is not staying.. i just used it to get the car rolling

Comment

looks nice. traction bar should be next

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                  looks nice. traction bar should be next
                  that would be nice but it can wait..thats one of those misc things. when im ready, im ready

Comment

do what im doing..make your own..
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Its fuckin cold out and im not working in the garage tonite..its suppose to be -3deg tonite

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                        Its fuckin cold out and im not working in the garage tonite..its suppose to be -3deg tonite
                        OMG. i woke up this morning to my water being frozen. suck donkey balls man. too cold to work on the cb. too cold to go anywhere. and too cold to do anything. shnit. stupid winter. from now on, im saving up my money and staying in florida for 3 months during winter. stupid 20 degree high for the day.

Comment

shit man when i was going to work this morning bascially right after you posted it said -3deg in my truck..fuck this, i have the civic in the garage cuz i had to change a few things and im not doing it until tomorrow when its a lil warmer...

Comment

looking good bro

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                              looking good bro
                              thanks man, its getting there.. how are you going to get 300hp out of the h23..let me know

Comment

finally its time to update this thread with some work.. got my hands on a gas-less welder for small shit that i can do at home...so with this new tool i decided too make use of it. just finished up my downpipe for my turbo(will take to work to finish with mig welder with gas) and moved the radiator mounting tap/bracket for a civic radiator..

3in downpipe

drilled-out spot welds, moved factory bracket for use with civic radiator..i used my civic radiator out of my own civic too fab the mounting spot for it and its a prefect fit..

and last but not least i picked this up last week..

Comment

Working...
                                X