oneoffaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    that grille is lookin nice man. im not sure if i should go with one myself or get a '90-'91 grille. hurry up and finish that car man. march is 2 months away

shadow..i know march is 2 months away but its still cold up here in march..i dont have much too go but shit is getting done slowly..just wento the powdercoating shop to drop off more money for my suspension peices.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Larry....I just cant get enough of this car.

Sometimes, i sneak to the first page just to see pics.

The only MRT im subscribed to, but i gotta ask;

1. Pics of the armrest with red stictching..?
      2. How do you like the H23 thus far?

Id like to do a swap in the future and as easy and common as the h22 is, i just feel like i wanna go another route. And its either f22b or h23. Just wanted your opinion on the 23.

ill see if i can get some pics of the armresdt..as for the h23..i like it.good for boost..close deck..when i first had in there it was really run..good torque and redline higher than a f22a..plus it uses alot of f22 parts..so thats a plus..i would go with a h23..easier to find and u can go to a honda dealership to get factory parts..

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
        shadow..i know march is 2 months away but its still cold up here in march..i dont have much too go but shit is getting done slowly..just wento the powdercoating shop to drop off more money for my suspension peices.
        well you better hurry your arse up punk. lol. get like 5 layers of clothes on and 3 pairs of gloves and buck up. you'll be ok. lmao.

Comment

man i was just down there doing a side job going to use that money to get my rear stainless steel brake lines and some fittings...man its fucking cold and my stomach hurts like you wouldnt believe..remember its not warm like it is in NC

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            man i was just down there doing a side job going to use that money to get my rear stainless steel brake lines and some fittings...man its fucking cold and my stomach hurts like you wouldnt believe..remember its not warm like it is in NC
            lmao. it isnt very warm down here. still like between 40-50 degrees. but just dont rush it man. i know your trying hard to get it done. if you dont then just drive your civic

Comment

Nice grill larry! I know your gunna make that diy grill look better then most on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                lmao. it isnt very warm down here. still like between 40-50 degrees. but just dont rush it man. i know your trying hard to get it done. if you dont then just drive your civic
                ill be driving the civic how it is until the accord is done. then the civic gets a makeover

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                  Nice grill larry! I know your gunna make that diy grill look better then most on here!
                  thanks maury..you dont have to worry about that happening

Comment

finally got to finish the interior pillar with the gauges all wired up.. shit looks crazy..right now im working on my doors.. more updates tomorrow

Comment

Just throwing the idea out, but i've always wanted to try to make rear power coupe windows. I know the mid 90's nissan quest/villager had them.
                      wat?

Comment

that would be nice..but too much wiring and shit..a believe a ford windstar has that option also

Comment

i tried that idea i used the one off a dodge caravan
                          the motor is too big, the c pillar doesnt cover the motor
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

dam larry.. the coupe is looking sick as hell!!! cant wait to see it when its done..still wanting that dp...
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

thanks fellass..i still got it..so whenever you are ready let me know..its taking up useless space

Comment

its just hard right now with me out of a job.. havent had much extra money to do anything...i have been tryin to get some work painting vc's for some extra cash.. i got some artistic help from a buddy and we are splitting the cash..
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Working...
                                X