oneoffaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good so far larry!

Sucks that you had to modify that dp so much to fit.

Comment

wow, love the painted engine bay

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
        looking good so far larry!

Sucks that you had to modify that dp so much to fit.
        man u have no idea on what i went thru

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
          shit man when i was going to work this morning bascially right after you posted it said -3deg in my truck..fuck this, i have the civic in the garage cuz i had to change a few things and im not doing it until tomorrow when its a lil warmer...
          lmao. at least you got a garage to work in man. shoot. me? i only got the outside. i plan on building a small little paint booth tho. just some 2x4's and some plastic sheeting thats huge from Lowe's. put a space heater in there and make the wind cant get in and ill be good.

whats going on with the exterior tho? any new things in mind?

Comment

the interior is pretty much done.. i just have to get seat brackets for my seats,. install a few more lil things and its done.. and for some reason i cant install my review mirrori took it down now i cant install it
            Last edited by oneoffaccord; 02-05-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

the interior is pretty much done.. i just have to get seat brackets for my seats,. install a few more lil things and its done.. and for some reason i cant install my review mirrori took it down now i cant install it

check around the area man. maybe you didnt line up the holes right. or is it one of those mirrors that you put on the windshield and have to glue it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

check around the area man. maybe you didnt line up the holes right. or is it one of those mirrors that you put on the windshield and have to glue it.
                na man, it goes on the headliner..i wish i remembered how i took it down.. its so simple but i cant figure it out..wtf..

Comment

na man, it goes on the headliner..i wish i remembered how i took it down.. its so simple but i cant figure it out..wtf..
                  got any pics? maybe i can help.

Comment

na no pics..right now i really can careless about the mirror..right now im focused on my downpipe getting done..next is the intercooler piping that i have to get next week..i hope if not idk

Comment

na no pics..right now i really can careless about the mirror..right now im focused on my downpipe getting done..next is the intercooler piping that i have to get next week..i hope if not idk
                      well dont let it be one of those things you completely forget about. lol.

Comment

well dont let it be one of those things you completely forget about. lol.
                        nan man. i wont and i cant cuz i want to mount my broadway mirror on their

Comment

nan man. i wont and i cant cuz i want to mount my broadway mirror on their
                          lol. shoot. i have one now and i love it. i can see from one side of the back seat to the other. plus it looks better than the stupid stock one. lol

Comment

lol. shoot. i have one now and i love it. i can see from one side of the back seat to the other. plus it looks better than the stupid stock one. lol
                            i hear you, its a very cheap and useful mod

Comment

i hear you, its a very cheap and useful mod
                              yeah it is.

so what you doing with the exterior man? ive seen all the interior. what about the outside?

Comment

what up larry? im gettin a 4 d00r similar to your color wit a h22 im gonna try to be like u just wit 2 xtra doors
                                USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
                                WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X