Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      thanks for helping earlier.
      no doubt. i was at work when u hit me up, lol anymore questions hit me up

Comment

finally after 2 years, lol, i drove my to and from work today. felt very weird at first cause the alignment was so fucked up. finally aligned it and got her inspected. car feels soo much better. im going to have to realign it cause the front camber is -3.1deg and i didnt have enough time to fix that. so i just set the toe

Comment

now we have to stunt in middletown one night stop frontin ill bring the laffy taffys out for persuasion

oh and i blew my clutch, forgot that one to so my car is out of commission till i get pops tuck done and my car in there

^^MY OLD RIDE
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            finally after 2 years, lol, i drove my to and from work today. felt very weird at first cause the alignment was so fucked up. finally aligned it and got her inspected. car feels soo much better. im going to have to realign it cause the front camber is -3.1deg and i didnt have enough time to fix that. so i just set the toe
            Good to hear
            Originally posted by 92dm
            I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
            VOUCHES
            Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
              now we have to stunt in middletown one night stop frontin ill bring the laffy taffys out for persuasion

oh and i blew my clutch, forgot that one to so my car is out of commission till i get pops tuck done and my car in there
              im not ready to go to middletown, i need to get a new water temp guage before anything else. then ill drive it out there

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
                Good to hear
                thanks man, i feels good. i feel at home again.

Comment

I know what you mean. When I was doing my wire tuck I was driving my dad's truck or his subaru legacy, after a couple months of those I felt like I was sledding in my car lol, but it felt right.
                  Originally posted by 92dm
                  I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                  VOUCHES
                  Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
                    I know what you mean. When I was doing my wire tuck I was driving my dad's truck or his subaru legacy, after a couple months of those I felt like I was sledding in my car lol, but it felt right.
                    i got you, for the past 2 years i had my civic. as much as i enjoy my civic i love driving the accord. the accord just feels right.

Comment

finally took the accord out for once. been a week since i aligned it. it needs another one. i have too much front camber and i cant stand it. feels weird. car brakes great and handles well. charges fine. idles fine. just need a get her tuned and to fix the vtec engagement. hopefully tomorrow after work i can fix and install one of my grills

Comment

Dude the car looks absolutely gorgeous. which header is that...?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Loving the scoop on the Civic's hood. Im all about that.

YOU NEED TO PAINT THE CHROME ON THE INNER TAILS!!!

That shiney shit sticks out like a sore thumb and it needs to be done away with, lol.

Otherwise, looking good as always.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                            some kind of Newburgh JDM header... guaranteed to work on any friends car lol

same with my side squirts lmao

^^MY OLD RIDE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Loving the scoop on the Civic's hood. Im all about that.

YOU NEED TO PAINT THE CHROME ON THE INNER TAILS!!!

That shiney shit sticks out like a sore thumb and it needs to be done away with, lol.

Otherwise, looking good as always.
                              yea man, ive wanted that hood for like years now. when i found it again it was only in fiberglass, i was like yea im going to get it then i found it in carbon fiber then i was like sweet. then they had it in carbon kevlar, i was like fuck yea...

yea bro i have to paint the chrome part. it looks horrible. might do it tonight after work.

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                              thanks mike, i might swing by sometime to week with her. it depends on the weather.... like Rey said some Newburgh JDM header

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                                some kind of Newburgh JDM header... guaranteed to work on any friends car lol

same with my side squirts lmao
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X