Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    well Gus i took off for AFM, so there you go sucka. haha
    for how long will you guys stay down here?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

we discussed it and i think we will be down there thurs evening or friday evening till sunday night or monday night depends what laary and the guys think

^^MY OLD RIDE
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
        we discussed it and i think we will be down there thurs evening or friday evening till sunday night or monday night depends what laary and the guys think
        ah, well let me know when you do choose

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
          for how long will you guys stay down here?
          what ever reys says

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Sounds good, are you leaving the hood black?
          yea ill paint the hood some black with a metallic or pearl to it can look like carbon fiber. its only to a get a new cf hood

Comment

hey shadow, ur car cant be as bad as mine was last year, plus i think there wont be a 2011 afm

oneoff see u over here

rey, i've got a case of bad lip infection, dragged that shit for a couple of miles
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

ill be there. already took off

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                hey shadow, ur car cant be as bad as mine was last year, plus i think there wont be a 2011 afm
                lol. well i dont have a CB anymore. im waiting to buy another one. lol.

Comment

dont wait until christmas which is right around the corner, hurry up fool and buy one and come to AFM

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                    dont wait until christmas which is right around the corner, hurry up fool and buy one and come to AFM
                    lmao. sorry. wont be making it this year. CB will be getting work done. so majority of any extra monies i have will be going towards that. right now im just focused on getting the CB. if i try to make a goal of getting it ready for AFM, i know ill rush things AGAIN and mess up another CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      lmao. sorry. wont be making it this year. CB will be getting work done. so majority of any extra monies i have will be going towards that. right now im just focused on getting the CB. if i try to make a goal of getting it ready for AFM, i know ill rush things AGAIN and mess up another CB.
                      dont go making a to do list thats extremely long.

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post

rey, i've got a case of bad lip infection, dragged that shit for a couple of miles

damm maybe my lip infection will clear up by then, i wouldn't want you to waste your time...

^^MY OLD RIDE
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                          damm maybe my lip infection will clear up by then, i wouldn't want you to waste your time...
                          hopefully your talking about the lip on your CB.....

Comment

haha you two foools are funny

Comment

just called to get the car dyno tuned on october 21 at 9AM. hope it goes well. cant wait to see what numbers it puts down

Comment

i cant wait either

Comment

Working...
                                X