No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also got my engine/fuse box harness all done. both a/c and heater blower boxs sit perfectly with all the wires in he way. done for tonite. have to be up at 6am for work

Comment

are you not relocating the fusebox? I always thought you were? no

Also how to the fans stick to the Rad? Magnets?

Also your heater core thingys look bent.

Keep up the good work Its gonna look much better than mine

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
        are you not relocating the fusebox? I always thought you were? no

Also how to the fans stick to the Rad? Magnets?

Also your heater core thingys look bent.

Keep up the good work Its gonna look much better than mine
        im not relocating it at all. i guess i must've worded it wrong.

it comes with taps or whatever i want to call it, to hold them down.

yea the heater core plugs are bent. its been bent for years. they dont leak so why replace it right.

Comment

well im on Page 35 now. I gotta couple questions for you.

1st off, do you still work for/at bridgestone?

Also when you Lower Ball Joint poped out, was there anything that happened like before that, that would signify it about to come out? Like warning signs? I am slightly worried about mine.

Comments on your trunk. I personally like the regular better becasue of the wing(I really like that), and bc the CF one has that gap.

I have a lot more that i forgot already , but ill breif through the pages to refresh my short term memory.

Also, you mentioned that you work 50 hrs a week and then do this. Is this during school or no?(How old are you btw?). Mad props either way, you can do just about everything to your car.

I need to learn how to paint

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

ok. You suspension set up back then, like 05-06 was it the same as you have in ur mods right now? AGXs and Spring Extreme?

You have Energey Suspension Front, but did you change anything at all i the rear as far as bushings?

What does a floorbar do? Ive seen on of them in any car, ever

What mounts go you have? The front Dogbone looks like its a ESP bc its red, but i dont think they existed back then(esp), and im not even sure if they make the dogbone right now.

Do you have to Buff after wetsanding? I was just about to do wetsand my rattle canned hood n fenders and then i saw this, so i didnt bc i wanna make sure

The BB4 steering wheel. Are you sure its a BB4? bc i thought that they started making airbags in '92. At least in North America, maybe not in Japan?
            Anyways i like the steering wheel. Did you mod anything to put it on? or was it just just a matter of prying the H badge off and unbolting the nut and then sliding the 'lude on in there?

Sorry if you dont remember to way back then. I do realize this was like forever ago.

Comment

well im on Page 35 now. I gotta couple questions for you.

1st off, do you still work for/at bridgestone?

Also when you Lower Ball Joint poped out, was there anything that happened like before that, that would signify it about to come out? Like warning signs? I am slightly worried about mine.

Comments on your trunk. I personally like the regular better becasue of the wing(I really like that), and bc the CF one has that gap.

I have a lot more that i forgot already , but ill breif through the pages to refresh my short term memory.

Also, you mentioned that you work 50 hrs a week and then do this. Is this during school or no?(How old are you btw?). Mad props either way, you can do just about everything to your car.

I need to learn how to paint
              yea i still work for bridgestone/firestone

the lower ball joint will squeak during turns and normal driving.

im going to fix the trunk gap

i do work 50hrs a week so that means 10hrs per day. so i work at 8 to 6 today then i will come home tonite after work and work on my car for maybe 4hrs or more. depends . i dont go to school, trying to go back. im 26. and painting isnt easy

Comment

did you go to school for painting?(body work?) Or did you learn through reading and trial n error?

Comment

ok. You suspension set up back then, like 05-06 was it the same as you have in ur mods right now? AGXs and Spring Extreme?

You have Energey Suspension Front, but did you change anything at all i the rear as far as bushings?

What does a floorbar do? Ive seen on of them in any car, ever

What mounts go you have? The front Dogbone looks like its a ESP bc its red, but i dont think they existed back then(esp), and im not even sure if they make the dogbone right now.

Do you have to Buff after wetsanding? I was just about to do wetsand my rattle canned hood n fenders and then i saw this, so i didnt bc i wanna make sure

The BB4 steering wheel. Are you sure its a BB4? bc i thought that they started making airbags in '92. At least in North America, maybe not in Japan?
                  Anyways i like the steering wheel. Did you mod anything to put it on? or was it just just a matter of prying the H badge off and unbolting the nut and then sliding the 'lude on in there?

Sorry if you dont remember to way back then. I do realize this was like forever ago.
                  my suspension hasnt changed in the past 2 yrs.

ENEREGYS SUSPENSION doesnt make the bushings in the rear. only the front.

the floor bar adds structure to ur body. same as the upper strut bars.

front dog bone mount has the ESP mount. others dont.

u have too buff after wetsand dont know about that rattle can stuff cuz its a 1 stage paint.

the steering is a jdm lude one got it off ebay. its a 92 model yr. no mods at all.

Comment

do you still have your horns? If no, did you ever them work?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                      well heres what ive done tonite. not much but i did get my second fan today so i installed that. got it all nice and shit. its a lil smaller but it was free and thats what counts. the set up is nice with the other fan.

and thats me thinking on whats next
                      Hey!

You copied my front fan idea! Haha Its ok though, has anyone besides you and me done that swap on here?

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                        Hey!

You copied my front fan idea! Haha Its ok though, has anyone besides you and me done that swap on here?
                        http://www.****.com/pics/92exr/slimfan/000_1701.jpg ?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

did you go to school for painting?(body work?) Or did you learn through reading and trial n error?
                          in high school for 10th grade i took auto mechanics for half a year then for auto body i also took it for half a year. 11th grade came took autobody for 2 periods. then 12th grade took it for 3 periods. i was suppose too go to school for autobody but couldnt go cuz it was too expensive for me too go. (stay at school) so i went to Lincoln Tech in NJ. so ive just been doing autobody ever since. thats what i always wanted toodo. so i just do it on the side for money and for fun

Comment

do you still have your horns? If no, did you ever them work?
                            of course i still have my horns. i think that 1 is outside on the rad support (factory location) and the other is inside the rad support (engine side)

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                              thank you mike. i either copied mike or found some shit on honda-tech. so i just did it

Comment

not much tonite. just starting redoing the interior wiring (strobes, neon lights, jdm power folding mirrors and my gauges). thats all

Comment

Working...
                                X