X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really liked the look of your car with those gold rotas

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Shit bro, what happened?! So sorry to hear that I'm glad you're okay though, and I hope you'll find a new shell soon!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

more info!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
          i really liked the look of your car with those gold rotas
          they are enkei rsv, but thanks everyone. if we were back late 90s then the car is fixable but being that its 2010 its not worth it. once i show the pics you will be like oh its not even that bad, haha

Comment

Its looks like it isnt bad but the damage like he said isnt worth fixin... pics will explain.....

On another note now its time for him to do what he wanted and get another clean shell and swap it all over with some changes here and there....

But first and most important Larry is alright a car is replaceable not a life

In for help on the rebuild and to watch the progress... its gonna be a long but worth it refresh

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

WHAT!!! The important thing that you are ok. I who it hard to lose you CB. But the CB can be replace, not you....... Glad you ok
              Accord Of The Month January 09
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Glad your ok man!!!!! Cars come and go.
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

any pics yet im glad that u okay

Comment

ill have pics tonite.

Comment

damn this sucks. first mndude, then vex, then you.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

say it isn't so...
                        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

oh its very soo. fellas the car is outside right now. im about to prime this rsx fender then ill take pics of it. that will be the last you see of the car together. next week im going to strip it and scrap the shell. im going to take pics of all the progress starting by tonite by taking pics of the damage

Comment

Damn.

Are you going to move on to another build or start over with another CB?
                            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                              Damn.

Are you going to move on to another build or start over with another CB?
                              i will never leave you guys. i will always have a CB, my car wasnt finished at all, to you guys it possibly was. i will be getting another CB and transfering everything over and upgrading to a few other things and thats all. pics in 5 mins

Comment

the passenger front. the steering wheel is straight

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 11-25-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X