oneoffaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
    Looks like ill have to stop by after court to make sure everythings going smooth
    when are you going to stop? just call me kid

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
      larry whats the earls ss lines for? looks like a good penny was spent!
      maury if id tell u ill have to kill you

Comment

finally my interior wiring is all done. all my strobe and neon lights are all one harness. my jdm power folding mirror and speaker wiring is all one harness. all my guages are all one harness. SO NO MORE WIRING MESS heres how my jdm power folding mirror and speaker wire harness looks going thru the door. only have driver side pic but its the same way on th passenger side.

the 6-pin plug

all taped thru the factory harness

this is the rest of the harness that plugs in the the factory relay for the power folding mirror.

Comment

wow, some nice quality work you do. I like it. You set a good example

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
            wow, some nice quality work you do. I like it. You set a good example
            thanks alot john. im trying to get all this done now for the last time so i WILL NEVER HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN. like my power folding mirrors that ive done 3 times. same goes for my strobe and neons lights that ive had for years some im just cleaning everything up now. taking my time and doing it right. next on the list for the interior is the apexi turbo timer. so while i have my dash and steering wheel out i can get the wiring out the way and clean it up. but before i do this, the car is going to the body shop to get a new radiator support installed next month

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by oneoffaccord
              from my understanding that a 2dr will not fit a 4dr vice versa, [cp]mike said so

"Quote" 93accordexcoupe: weird. mine fit absolutely perfect "Quote"

Yup We to haven't ever had any installation problems either. side by side ours were identical.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by oneoffaccord
                from my understanding that a 2dr will not fit a 4dr vice versa, [cp]mike said so

"Quote" 93accordexcoupe: weird. mine fit absolutely perfect "Quote"

Yup We to haven't ever had any installation problems either. side by side ours were identical.
                thanks alot for the info.

Comment

not feelin the color with that interior...
                  Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
                    not feelin the color with that interior...
                    its all good though, ur probably the only person that is not feelin it at all, but when u post ur interior then we can talk

Comment

not much done lately. just getting shit done as much as possible. will finish the drivers tomorrow. just need a welder to fill in some holes then go from there. so heres the updated pics.

Comment

^^^ What are you up too now..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                          ^^^ What are you up too now..
                          u serious? shaving the bay playa

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                            its all good though, ur probably the only person that is not feelin it at all, but when u post ur interior then we can talk
                            why? lol im stock.
                            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                              u serious? shaving the bay playa
                              Well from the previous i have an idea however the most recent ones looks kinda confusing ..at least to me..
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                                Well from the previous i have an idea however the most recent ones looks kinda confusing ..at least to me..
                                well this is how it goes. yea it does look confusing. i wish it was getting done alot faster but what can u do

Comment

Working...
                                X