X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
    more wire tucking ,nice,i'm sure the result is gonna come out banging
    i'm looking into tucking my coupe too.
    how many hours have you put so far on the tucking ?
    not much cuz ive did the headlight harness bull shit a few months ago so my time as been cut short. I didnt know that the fuse box has plugs in the back of it. that made things alot easier and with the a/c evaporator and blower motor box out way it made things alot easier to loom up everything. well im leaving the fuse box outside the car (underhood) cuz i have no clue where im going to mount it with all that a/c and blower boxs in the way. plus if i have a blown fuse on that side i can just look under the hood instead of going crazy on the inside looking for it. so all in all for the rest of the tuck i would say a total of 4hrs so far, more to come when i get more shit.
    Last edited by oneoffaccord; 12-09-2007, 09:40 PM.

Comment

oh ok nice ,thanks for the tips

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

heres my brand new master cylinder. i completely stripped, primed, painted and cleared the brake booster. this shit right here makes me really happy

Comment

update

Comment

so sick looking larry!

so did u find out what the difference in the 2dr and 4dr dashes are?

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
              so sick looking larry!

so did u find out what the difference in the 2dr and 4dr dashes are?
              nope not at all

thanks travis

Comment

with the t04e, are you using the internal wastegate, or blocking the gate and using external?

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

ive been using a external wastegate. u didnt see my set up before?

Comment

Engine bay is looking good bro Can wait when it done.I'm keeping an eye on this
                    Accord Of The Month January 09
                    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                      ive been using a external wastegate. u didnt see my set up before?
                      i saw it at the Farmington meet 2 or 3 years ago but i dont remember the setup, no

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

Looks good why didnt I paint my booster when I changed it damn it!

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by JYardBandit
                          i saw it at the Farmington meet 2 or 3 years ago but i dont remember the setup, no
                          nvm i found the page with your setup... did you weld off the wastegate or just bolt up the 5 bolt exhaust over it? Thinking of doing the same setup with my gsr :P

anyway, hopefully ill see it again at the Farmington meet this spring

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                            from my understanding that a 2dr will not fit a 4dr vice versa, [cp]mike said so
                            CP Mike dosent know shit .

I started to read your MR today. Im on page 10.

Cars gonna be looking sick. Its gonna be like 10x better than mine.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JYardBandit
                              oh ok, well i didnt have the turbo last time u saw it.

Comment

update once again

well heres what ive done tonite. not much but i did get my second fan today so i installed that. got it all nice and shit. its a lil smaller but it was free and thats what counts. the set up is nice with the other fan.

and thats me thinking on whats next
                                Last edited by oneoffaccord; 12-12-2007, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X