Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated OP a little bit.

Future plans are in order.

New door switches and a trunk floor are first. Trunk floor will either be fabbed or bought from a local member. Then im gonna work on picking up same members suspension setup, assuming it will be for sale. We shall see.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Some new parts going on tomorrow.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

TASPro UCAs installed.

Had an alignment done. Those UCAs threw it off SO much, here's my numbers:

FR-L....ACTUAL / BEFORE
        CAMBER... 0.1 / 0.3
        CASTER... 2.2 / 1.7
        TOE... -0.04 / -1.17
        SAI... 6.8 / 7.8

FR-R....ACTUAL / BEFORE
        CAMBER... 0.4 / 1.2
        CASTER... 3.0 / 1.7
        TOE... 0.05 / -1.09
        SAI... 7.0 / 5.3

FRONT....ACTUAL / BEFORE
        CROSS CAMBER -0.3 / -0.9
        CROSS CASTER -0.8 / 0.0
        CROSS SAI -0.2 / 2.5
        TOTAL TOE 0.01 / -2.26

RR-L....ACTUAL / BEFORE
        CAMBER... -0.6 / -0.6
        TOE... 0.06 / 0.15

RR-R....ACTUAL / BEFORE
        CAMBER... -0.4 / -0.5
        TOE... 0.06 / 0.33

REAR....ACTUAL / BEFORE
        CROSS CAMBER -0.2 / -0.1
        TOTAL TOE -0.12 / 0.48
        THRUST ANGLE 0.00 / -0.09

That front right was WAY off, lol.

Comment

Got a 3-day weekend so i think im gonna do some work.

Id like to pull off the front bumper and mess with my windshield washer shit. The tank, the hoses, the nozzles. All that.

Im also gonna see about getting the supplies for a new trunk floor. Either some thin plywood or particle board. Probably thin plywood. Id also like to see about coating in a some kind of protectant/water-proofing as to keep it from warping like the old one, lol.

If i remember to take some, ill get pics while im at it.

Comment

Dirty.

Comment

Damn, I haven't washed my car Since like October, and mine isn't NEARLY that bad.

I'm washing it sometime soon since it's finally above freezing.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

We got that nasty melted snow/rain/road grime shit, so it was BAAAD.

I just rinsed it, i didnt wash it, lol, cuz its supposed to be nasty the rest of this week too, so i didnt see a point. When it starts to clear up again ill actually hit it with some soap. In the meantime im just keeping the dirt off of it.

Comment

You should've seen my car Mike. Last week it was so dirty you seriously couldn't tell the difference between the black bumper in the rear and the gray paint lol. Did you feel any difference with those new upper control arms?
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dirty car man...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Do work!

Comment

howd you get your car so dirty???

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                          You should've seen my car Mike. Last week it was so dirty you seriously couldn't tell the difference between the black bumper in the rear and the gray paint lol. Did you feel any difference with those new upper control arms?
                          Thats how mine was, lol. My wheels were a nice, dark shade of gunmetal. Um..not really. Definitely lost that "clunk"-ing noise going over certain bumps though. Im pretty sure i need sway bar links/bushings though, but theyre ok for now.

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                          Do work!
                          I plan to today. Going to the hardware store for wood for the trunk and im gonna be pulling off my bumper to fix my windshield washer problems and aiming my highbeams.

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                          howd you get your car so dirty???
                          I didnt wash it. We got like 5" inches of snow and it took over a week to melt. We have so much traffic and the roads here are so bad that it just turns to nasty, black shit that sticks to your car.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            im gonna be pulling off my bumper to fix my windshield washer problems and aiming my highbeams.
                            What windshield washer problems do you have? I've been having some myself...

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                              What windshield washer problems do you have? I've been having some myself...
                              His car car dribbles and shoots blanks now lol.

Comment

they get pretty filthy around here too dude damn vermont winters...plus we have mud season on top of that. it's NOT win. lookin good despite the grime!

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X