Clear All

Originally posted by hondaracer33
    Next mod going in this weekend!

lmk how they ride. i'm curious.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r
      no lo' pro' fo' me, im not a big fan of lo pros but wow is this the first person from bc to win this award??? congrats anyways. love the edm and jdm *thumbs up*
      acutally i was the first one..

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
      www.esodraggers.com

Comment

for representing the cappuccino brown metalic!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. To be truthful, I would never get 18's again unless they were some deep dish beauties.

Some updated pictures.....

Last edited by CB3; 08-27-2007, 05:22 PM.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

lookin good

Comment

I still say you should lower it some more bro hehe You know I love your car

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Thanks guys. VAC watching my back yo!

Come back tho, I updated those super crappy pics with some less crappy pics. hahahaha!

Ronald if you get bored, maybe I can get you to edit a couple of these pics??? I need an updated sig.

Comment

For all those that visit my MR thread......

If you were to help me choose a different color for these wheels, what would you choose? Black, gold, bronze, color match with car, white, polished, chrome?????? Any suggestions?

I kinda like silver because it's timeless, but I am a little bored of them.

Comment

id keep them & their color original and hunt for a different set in a diff color.

just my thoughts...
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i say hot PINK.....

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                      www.esodraggers.com

Comment

I say go frost white buddy.. .. why havent your title changed to A.O.T.M as yet.
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Thanks Mike! Hawt Pink eh? You're thinkin of Eric! He's the one who wants pink. hahahaha

Well I have a set of ITR's that I will be putting on shortly. So I will see how white looks with my car, but I won't need 2 sets of white wheels unless it looks really really good. hehehe

Ya I don't know whats up with that AOTM??
                          It took like 2 weeks for them to announce it and now no updates.
                          Oh well, I am not that worried about it. I still can't believe I won. There are hundreds of really nice CB's on this board and AOTM has only been active for under 2 years. 19 months to be exact. That means only 19 CB7's have won!
                          Pretty special honor I think...I mean it's no magazine cover, but still cool.
                          Thanks again to Ronald for nominating me and to all those that check out this page and voted for me.

Mike

Comment

Hey y'all! Well I did the unthinkable

I changed the well honoured username hondaracer33 to CB3
                            Sorry for any confusion this may cause.

Comment

[QUOTE=CB3]Some new pics from 604_CB7

Are your roads REALLY that nice? it looks like the autobahn.

member's ride thread
                              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                              91 Accord SE 176k
                              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Actually ya, they are mostly really good. Especially highways. City streets are all different based on municipal budgets, but BC highways are generally well maintained. Compared to Washington, they are the Autobahn. Those roads are really rough and concrete. I hate them!

Comment

Working...
                                X