No announcement yet.

turbo90accord : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That fmic shouldn't be an issue..I helped fitting a srt4 BIG FMIC behind a stock bumper with foglights..and its already backdoor..

Takes some massaging of the bumper support and rear of bumper but it can be done no problem

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

This was mock up so ignore the slit crookedness but that's how she sits..

Added a bumper mounted pic
      So yeah..you shall have no issues..hehe..
      Last edited by chessboxer; 03-08-2009, 11:35 PM. Reason: MOD ABUSE OF POWER

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

my intercooler is about 2 inches taller than the one above so i am definatly going to be hacking into my jdm headlights but its gonna look sick with intercooler in the top and lower grills!

started mocking up first runner on the manifold.

recieved bosch 044 fuel pump and fittings, Warrentied odyssey batter for new one since old one was dead. Old turbo kit is off and ready to be bought by someone on here!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
        member ride thread
        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

sounds cool, well see

Comment

updated mod list on page 1. sooner or later ill get an accord of the month nomination maybe even a of the year! thats all i want! oh and a dyno sheet with 650-700hp!

member ride thread
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
              updated mod list on page 1. sooner or later ill get an accord of the month nomination maybe even a of the year! thats all i want! oh and a dyno sheet with 650-700hp!
              damn dude it looks like it coming together nicly and quickly. i want to see that fmic mounted up sounds huge. its going to look sick if it takes up both the grill and lower air damn.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

recieved my mfactory diff! super quality!!!

New OS giken twin disc clutch!!

Relays and harnesses to build wire harness for injector driver and 4 other circuits

member ride thread
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

tial 44mm wastegate and my injector driver harness i made today

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Good lord man! thats just stupid crazy power! beautiful job and can't wait to see that dyno sheet.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

This giant turbo is so much fun! a whole different level from my old t3/t4. heres some fresh pics.

sleeper?

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Sick build man. I finally got a job again so I can finish mine. I might be buying your old manifold in a bit. Is it just me or in that 2nd to last pic does the main water hose on the t-stat housing look like it's collapsing?

Comment

Originally posted by MyCord View Post
                          Sick build man. I finally got a job again so I can finish mine. I might be buying your old manifold in a bit. Is it just me or in that 2nd to last pic does the main water hose on the t-stat housing look like it's collapsing?
                          I sold my old manifold. the hose just looks like its collapsing because the shadow doesnt show part of the hose.

The car is done for now and is running really good. 22-23psi is rediculous in this car with this turbo and i can break the tires loose in 4th gear when i hit boost.

heres a nice big ass PIC...

Last edited by turbo90accord; 05-27-2009, 12:23 AM.

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Wow that's nuts. I can't believe you're still on stock alloys to, traction must be a big problem. Have you done any 1/4 miles or dyno runs?

Comment

no dynos or pulls yet. there is a race june 7th and i should get some video.

added an old pic to the last post for a little comparison of how much has changed.

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

beautiful. Car has come a long way.

I like that we share the turbo placement and pipe routing

What fuel/octane are you running on 23-24 psi?
                                Last edited by Boost_Lee; 05-27-2009, 01:08 AM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X