X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its been a week progress pics??????

Comment

BEFORE

AFTER(shaved pcv port, -10an crank breather bungs welded in, re-polished)

Hardline stuff.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Do work....

Seriously.. do work..

Sidenote: how solid are the lines? Would engine shift effect them cracking? See as how the wastegate is solid mount..and so are the vac ports on the Intake manifold..so I wondered if harsh engine shifting would effect anything?

Solid work nonetheless

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

The lines all have 2-3 rubber lined brackets that hold the line every 5-6 inches. they are super solidly mounted and vibration shouldnt affect them. They are also mounted to the engine which also is the manifold and the wastegate so any movement on the engine would result in the lines moving with the engine so everything moves as one.

turbo oil feed line is now hardlined as well and last one i have left is blow off valve line.

member ride thread
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

very nicely done cant wait to see the finished product
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Pardon the dust... Here's what I did today

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                ran this setup problem free for just under three years and about 20,000 miles until i tore it down to build.
                DAMN! you did it all right, I've heard of guys not even making it 5k before needing a rebuild

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                  DAMN! you did it all right, I've heard of guys not even making it 5k before needing a rebuild
                  well i did rebuild it last year but only because i set a goal to be the most powerful f22a in the world.

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                    currently redoing lots of stuff and tucking even more.... pics once completed. Now entering show/magazine status. new carbon fiber, better tuck, more shaved, did i mention more carbon.... and much much more power. stay tuned for the most mind blowing most powerful accord ever built.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!
                    what do u mean by new carbon fibre?
                    has the neffy held up.
                    love too see updated pix. cars looking good, know ur gas mileage?

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
                      what do u mean by new carbon fibre?
                      has the neffy held up.
                      love too see updated pix. cars looking good, know ur gas mileage?
                      Car hasnt moved but the neffy seems to be on there damn good.

My gas mileage is not going to be much with 1600cc injectors on e-85. hopefully 18 or so when not under any decent load.

waiting on lots of parts. hope to get car running in next week

redid harness to mil-spec and used raychem wire

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Wow this just awesome. All the time and money well spent it's just worth it. I'm dying to c the final result.

Comment

I cant think of a car with that much power being that economical.
                          pretty darn good, I"m soo intrigued by the carbon as im due for a paintjob and was going to do the same myself. is this your everyday car?
                          be intresting too see how it holds up being washed in the sun ect.

Comment

it must be hand washed.

This is not my daily driver and spends its life in a climate controlled garage.

The fuel consumption will never be good under full throttle. but partial throttle it should be pretty decent.

member ride thread
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Picture update...
                              Got motor in today, I sure do love the simplicity of my new MIL-spec harness. Makes doin it so much easier when you only have to plug in one thing, add fuel line, return line, throttle and start the car. Start school back up tomorrow so wont be able to get it started for another week but at least the motor is in now.

Last edited by turbo90accord; 01-19-2010, 02:18 AM.

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

recieved my -16 stainless line and fittings for my radiator hoses so ill be working on welding those bungs on and getting that all together. Back in school now so progress will slow but hope to get on a dyno sometime in the next 3 weeks and get some 6-700hp numbers.

Thinking about rewiring the whole main harness. If i do this i could get rid of nearly 40lbs of unessassary and unused wiring.

member ride thread
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                                X