• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Sounds really really nice!
      gotta love f22's

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

bro that thing is sick.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

OMFG i honestly am in love with this car! nice engine bay! and i want purple rims for my flat black 4 door too loool but seriously man good job this this is rediculous.

#3MR 91 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186456
          #2MR 90 sedan: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...51#post2867651
          #1MR 93 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176343

Comment

Thanks Guys!

member ride thread
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Damn.
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

very nicely dont. Inspiration to us all
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Went to the track today for some heads up racing! Laid down my best run yet!

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                    Went to the track today for some heads up racing! Laid down my best run yet!

Nice numbers, what gives on the track times though?

600+WHP and high 11's dont make much sense. What gives? You seem like you know what your doing, so any thoughts on the topic?

again, nice numbers though. Diggin the flat black.
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                      Nice numbers, what gives on the track times though?

600+WHP and high 11's dont make much sense. What gives? You seem like you know what your doing, so any thoughts on the topic?

again, nice numbers though. Diggin the flat black.

The times would be faster had i disconnected my exhaust which i know is robbing 30-40hp from the car. Besides that the car is just plain heavy, 2775 lbs with me in it. That coupled by a suspension that is in no way meant for drag racing takes a major toll on the time slip.

This is also at 5280 ft elevation, so that also robs a couple few 10ths from my time.

I don't really mind not going faster right now because without a roll cage i am limited to a 11.5s time anyways.

This winter i will put a roll cage in and do some major gutting of the car and suspension work and hopefully get nearer to the 10 second mark.

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                        The times would be faster had i disconnected my exhaust which i know is robbing 30-40hp from the car. Besides that the car is just plain heavy, 2775 lbs with me in it. That coupled by a suspension that is in no way meant for drag racing takes a major toll on the time slip.

This is also at 5280 ft elevation, so that also robs a couple few 10ths from my time.

I don't really mind not going faster right now because without a roll cage i am limited to a 11.5s time anyways.

This winter i will put a roll cage in and do some major gutting of the car and suspension work and hopefully get nearer to the 10 second mark.
                        Explains a lot.

Good shit man, nice to see someone stepping into the big leagues on a turbo f. Long term time goal?
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                          Explains a lot.

Good shit man, nice to see someone stepping into the big leagues on a turbo f. Long term time goal?
                          any 10 second timeslip is and has always been my goal. Id be very happy with a 10.90 but want a solid 10.5. Ill need another 150hp and better traction before that happens though.

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Nice times!
                            Looks like we're both on the quest for a 10 sec pass!
                            But for now we stand .1 ahead of you
                            I see u hitting high 10's at that power level. Just matter of hooking correctly. What tranny are you using?

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                            MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Wow great numbers on the F22! Best of luck to both of you on your 10 second quests

Are you still running the 1.2 cam? or is it custom grind?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                                Nice times!
                                Looks like we're both on the quest for a 10 sec pass!
                                But for now we stand .1 ahead of you
                                I see u hitting high 10's at that power level. Just matter of hooking correctly. What tranny are you using?
                                A quest for a 10 sec pass is indeed in effect at this power level! Suspension will play a serious roll in hooking up this car. Bigger tires are in order as well.

I am using the stock F22a tranny with an mfactory LSD. Needs some serious freshening. My daily driver cb7 shift better and faster than this beast lol!

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                                Wow great numbers on the F22! Best of luck to both of you on your 10 second quests

Are you still running the 1.2 cam? or is it custom grind?
                                Thanks man! The cam has always been a custom bisimoto grind but it was more intended for a 500hp car and i am looking to get something a bit bigger.

member ride thread
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                                X