No announcement yet.

MyCord : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice start man. polish those ex rims as much as you can and drop it. i really like the red/clear tails.
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Nice battery tie down...Keep her polished up...
      RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by Camurai
        Nice ride! And Focal speakers! Sweet!
        Thanks man, yea I love those Focals

Originally posted by minoreparations
        nice to see that you're putting my shit to good use. should look a lot better once you get the alloys on there.

and i can't get over how weird it was to sit in what felt like my car and not see a moonroof.
        Yea I love the tails. lol, I want a moon roof. I still can't believe how your wheel wells looked so good still haha. Hows the swap going?

Originally posted by accordtypeR
        Damn nice cb and im vibing all the goodies..me likes.
        Thanks man More coming soon he he.

Originally posted by lo-specials
        For polishing, ask Type G. He's the Polishing Master.
        Yea I've been doing some research on it, I'm going to buy a buffer so that should help out a bit.

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
        my rims were that rough,, so i sanded them down and polished them out to look like chrome. they look good!
        That's a good idea. I've been wondering how I was going to deal with the rough areas but if I sanded them all that should work. I'll check your MR to see if you have any pics of them polished

Originally posted by T04ECB7
        nice start man. polish those ex rims as much as you can and drop it. i really like the red/clear tails.
        Thanks dude. I can't wait to polish and get those alloys on. I'll probably drop it early spring since the winter is pretty rough and I have to hit speed bumps daily right now =\

Originally posted by new_beginnings
        Nice battery tie down...Keep her polished up...
        Will do!

Thanks all!

Comment

Received this today: Hopefully I'll get my extra IAB plate and a6 runners soon. This was painted black at one point and is wearing off so I'll sand it down and re paint it or polish it or something:

Comment

here is a bad example for my before and after pic,, in sun light they look like chrome...

but mine were goudged really bad,, so i started with 80 grit on a DA and got all the big stuff out staying on a even pattern, then i went to 180 grit then 320 grit then i wetsanded with 500 grit then 600 grit then 800 grit then 1200 then 1500 then 2000 grit then i used the safe buffer i buff cars with, with a cotton 3m pag and some alluminum polish your choice and bussed the tee total pisss out of them.. the whole priocess took me about 4 hours... but they look great,, i love the rally look to them,, they are great winter rims!
            good luck!
            ohh and when i had new tires mounted i had the weights put on the back and buffed that spot too.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Thanks man, I'm defiantly going to do that.

Comment

I want to get all of these things done but it's so damn cold out. I need to paint/install the OEM wing. Polish the wheels. Install h23/a6 IM and PT6. I'm getting a short shifter and ST sway bars soon, then probably 3 ESP bars when they come out. I'm also looking into the LED DIY's. I really need an S2k antenna, this oem one is so annoying.

There's just so much to do and I can't do it! I love to snowboard tho =\

Comment

Originally posted by MyCord
                  I want to get all of these things done but it's so damn cold out. I need to paint/install the OEM wing. Polish the wheels. Install h23/a6 IM and PT6. I'm getting a short shifter and ST sway bars soon, then probably 3 ESP bars when they come out. I'm also looking into the LED DIY's. I really need an S2k antenna, this oem one is so annoying.

There's just so much to do and I can't do it! I love to snowboard tho =\

don't you worry...over there is not the only cold place..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

did you got the "Pioneer head unit" from my car..
                    -same one i got....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

haha yea I know, I love to snowboard but I'm already getting sick of it since I can't work on the car!

My brother bought the head unit just before he sold me the car haha, I like it.

Comment

Picked up the ST rear sway and yeamans short shifter yesterday.. possibly getting the front sway and installation this weekend.

Comment

it's good to see his parts starting anew in another car. you didn't grab the front sway?
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Thanks tommi. I'm getting the front sway pretty soon, we didn't have time to get it off the car right then.

Comment

Well we had a snowstorm and I installed the sways. THERE IS A HUGE HUGE DIFFERENCE. You have to be careful tho. You have a crap load more control, but once you lose control, it's a lot harder to get back. Tomorrow I'll be converting to an under plate bucket and putting in yeamans short shifter.

Snow Storm:

Sway Bars:

Comment

Based on the pics I just realized I have to torque down my end links a bit more. I was using a short socket, so it must have bottomed out and I thought it was tight...

Comment

Working...
                                X