No announcement yet.

ryaniskingofyou : 1991 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the comments! Only recent mods are purely aesthetic, painted the calipers gold to match the pinstripe, had to have the tint removed, got the bulbs for the corners changed to amber so theyre at least partially legal haha. Pics to come once the weather clears up and I can wash my baby!
    MRT

Comment

Some window visors and a drop and this thing is golden.
      Clean car. Keep it up.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats a clean car and extra low miles, DAMN. Just need a drop on those wheels and it's pure sex!!!
        South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

CB looks good Ryan. I didnt recognize the car at first without the tint today. Still looks good though.

EDIT: Have to ask about the 10k HID's too. Do they put much light on the road or is it more of a looks thing. Nicole's were 8k and were a good blue shade. Saw yours earlier in the daylight and liked the look. Been thinking about picking up some 10k's just as a throw on pair.
          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 02-24-2009, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
            CB looks good Ryan. I didnt recognize the car at first without the tint today. Still looks good though.

EDIT: Have to ask about the 10k HID's too. Do they put much light on the road or is it more of a looks thing. Nicole's were 8k and were a good blue shade. Saw yours earlier in the daylight and liked the look. Been thinking about picking up some 10k's just as a throw on pair.
            yeah, the light output is great, everytime someone new gets in my car at night i get the "holy shit, those things are bright" thing. I did the ebay buy thing tho, and wouldn't recommend it. They definitely are not the color that was advertised to me, whereas i was going for a blueish, purple look and got a very white with a hint of blue. thats what i get for not going name-brand though! and yours is looking damn good too! (if you wanna pick up my set of hubcaps feel free to not that i dont like the wheels youre doin now, but if you need some you know who to call!)

*EDIT* hit me up sometime so i can use your knowledge to get that damn legend lip on!! 913 709 1225
            MRT

Comment

looks great man.

glad im not the only one here with that color

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
                looks great man.

glad im not the only one here with that color
                ahhhh shit another one! i tell ya, i've only seen 2 others in brittany blue. its always nice to see another!
                MRT

Comment

New Pics page 1
                  MRT

Comment

new pics look great

Comment

How you liking the clock man?

This car is beautiful, I am a sucker for clean SE's
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

updated with new pics!
                        Recent mods: legend lip installed, DIY Amber Gauge conversion, black grille hack, integra clock
                        MRT

Comment

Your car looks great now with the new grill and legend lip.
                          Have you thought about painting your SE wheels gold or bronze?

I think it would look good with that color paint and match the gold pinstripe.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                            Your car looks great now with the new grill and legend lip.
                            Have you thought about painting your SE wheels gold or bronze?

I think it would look good with that color paint and match the gold pinstripe.
                            thought about gunmetal, but never really thought about gold or bronze.
                            As of yesterday, the pinstripe is gone, i kind of miss it.

Coming up, put a deposit on some coilovers, ingalls, and some 17" Drag DR12's. Should have them on at the end of march at the latest
                            MRT

Comment

Some new pictures, Blue courtesy lights, Amber cluster, interior and pinstripe removed

Yes, my interior is dirty as hell. Carpet cleaning and general upkeep is going to get done this week when I get a nice, warm day.
                              Wheels and coilovers will be installed around middle or end of May, I'll update with more pictures then.
                              Throw me some feedback guys!
                              Last edited by ryaniskingofyou; 04-21-2009, 12:36 PM.
                              MRT

Comment

I was gonna say the interior is pretty damn clean besides the carpet lol.

I like the blue courtesy lights too, they go well with the exterior color.

What color are the drag wheels you're getting?

Comment

Working...
                                X