No announcement yet.

breeziebabyyy : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She bought a h from tiger. When we were changing the oil I kept saying "Oh shit, was that part of a bearing?!" giving her hell. Were at did you get pulled over what exit?

Comment

haha...(why we are famous)

Shadow1
      and yall are famous because yall are the most active female cb7tuners up here. if i say greenbe or brezzybaby to one of my friends that i talk to on the phone from up here they'll know exactly who im talking about.
      hope i get to meet ya at one of the meets!! i might try to make the VA beach one idk yet

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
      and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

congrats on your h22 only makes me more jealous of your car

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
          so wait you got champcoupes h22????
          no I bought mine from tiger jap.

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
          She bought a h from tiger. When we were changing the oil I kept saying "Oh shit, was that part of a bearing?!" giving her hell. Were at did you get pulled over what exit?
          Yeah you were giving me hell, dude I was so scared when they was draining the oil and you like is that a shaving I see down there?! OOOOOH was that part of the bearing I was like omg noooooooo

Originally posted by greenbme89 View Post
          haha...(why we are famous)

hope i get to meet ya at one of the meets!! i might try to make the VA beach one idk yet
          Girl idk lol. Hopefully we can finally meet some time soon I was supposed to be going to the VA meet last month but I had a death in the fam and had to use that money to get to that. There's the VA beach meet and I'm sure I should be able to make that one though

Originally posted by 91dx(r+p) View Post
          congrats on your h22 only makes me more jealous of your car
          LOL Don't be jealous of my car hell.. I gotta red hood, a black trunk, and a cappachino brown body with 2 steelies in the front my goldies in the back and no grille LMAO!!!!! ohhh and not to mention, my front driver fender looks like a beer can that's be run over a few times

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

lmao at your last statement. I think macco is in order.

Comment

yeah your cb body might not be all together like you want, but you got a H under that red hood,gotta be loving that right.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                lmao at your last statement. I think macco is in order.
                Time to call macco

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                yeah your cb body might not be all together like you want, but you got a H under that red hood,gotta be loving that right.
                yeah that's true.. I guess I need to be making sure the car runs right before I start working on the exterior *sigh* it just looks so freaking different to walk outside and see RED on my car.. i'm like okay wtf! I'm used to seeing black on the hood

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                  yeah that's true.. I guess I need to be making sure the car runs right before I start working on the exterior *sigh* it just looks so freaking different to walk outside and see RED on my car.. i'm like okay wtf! I'm used to seeing black on the hood
                  $3 will buy you 2 cans of black spray paint at walmart.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I sent the p28 this morning you should get it wednesday at the latest. I'm not running a pt6 I'm running a p13
                    Where did you get a p13 from??? You do realize that the one tyrone gave you was a p14... non-vtec ecu... if you do have a p13 now, I will need to return that p14 back to tyrone.... I stopped by the shop yesterday and dropped off some filters and such* and eye balled that integra with the V6 swap in it.... That's something NO ONE is doing!!! ...talk about thinking outside the box, he's a MAD SCIENTIST!!!!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
                    1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

*Tybrid Performance*

Time to call macco

your car should be good, once you get the correct ecu... and I'm still laughing about the bearing jokes that Nic was pushing your way... it was funny watching you run everytime they started hacking or sawing away at your exhaust.... it was cute* LOL! :O) It amazed me that they made the flange for your exhaust and got it on there so perfectly* Tyrone and Jonathan are my folks... I owe them for that hookup* Just get that chipped p28, or nics ecu...LOL...and you'll be good... and the red hood, I'm just glad that you don't have tire marks on the right side now...and the beercan fender, hehe* We had a good time at the shop!

~CBSleepy~

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                        $3 will buy you 2 cans of black spray paint at walmart.
                        That's a check bro, I've done it

Originally posted by Justin Patton View Post
                        Where did you get a p13 from??? You do realize that the one tyrone gave you was a p14... non-vtec ecu... if you do have a p13 now, I will need to return that p14 back to tyrone.... I stopped by the shop yesterday and dropped off some filters and such* and eye balled that integra with the V6 swap in it.... That's something NO ONE is doing!!! ...talk about thinking outside the box, he's a MAD SCIENTIST!!!!
                        I ment p14, sorry!

Comment

That's a check bro, I've done it

I ment p14, sorry!
                          There's no hurry on bringing it back...just whenever you get back to town, I'm sure we'll have a little photo shoot* I hope all is going well with you sis!

C-ya!

~CBSleepy~

Comment

A few pics....

Here are a few pictures I was able to snag when Breezie's ride came back into action..

~CBSleepy~

Comment

I ment p14, sorry!
                              are you kidding me!!!!???

I hope you haven't been driving around very long. A p14 isn't much better than running a stock accord ecu.

You damn stubborn girl. You just don't learn.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                                are you kidding me!!!!???

I hope you haven't been driving around very long. A p14 isn't much better than running a stock accord ecu.

You damn stubborn girl. You just don't learn.
                                ...it's better than the pt6 she had when we got it to the shop... the only difference is she has a check engine light for knock sensor, and of course it's non-vtec, but she doesn't take it to vtec anyway... She'll be good when her chipped p28 gets back...

~CBSleepy~

Comment

Working...
                                X