Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

possible cheap turbo piston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we've given up because there is too many factors and costs to make the dsm piston work. Yes it was a good idea but it's not worth making it work for almost the same amount of money as aftermarket f22 forged pistons.

-Keith
    Former Ride:
    93 Accord Coupe
    Jdm H22 w/ LSD
    Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
    Bone stock 99 2.3CL
    Black on Black Leather
    5spd

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."
    C. S. Lewis

Comment

so.... what setup for a high reving boost friendly setup? h22 crank still...... dude.... we should meet up on harbison again... i want to start playing with the h23/f22

SOLD!

Comment

i say try and build it and use ricks forskin to clay the motor clearances as for the piston protruding out of the block mill the tops of the slugs and have new valve reliefs cut i can get the whole set done for 45 buck with the wrist pins as well, shit the guy might even do it for free if you mention his name for the build, for that matter just have the head welded and redecked for the clearence issue c/r r/r all that shit is just machine work and i get it done cheap and it not shit work either "mr rick the dick" you may be knowledged in engines but you lack the common sense for enginuity and thats what this thread was about
        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Working...
        X