X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by floored
    gloryaccordy
    re read it. where does it say 9 in 1 month
    no insuraance is dumb i agree....at 18 how am i supposed to pay 8k for liabilty(per year). yea i have some dumb tickets but i got pulled over everyday for a week, searched harrased bla bla bla they couldnt find shit on me so they gave me some ridiculous tickets(i had one get check my reverse lights, another tell me my car was too low but couldnt tell me how low i was or how low is too low. any way it wasnt a residential area. people around here might know route 2 (bald hill rd) and it was 4 am i dont think to many people were out shoppin

clueless
    yea it was dumb i know. i dont really care i was young and dumb
    I have quite a few moving violations myself...

-63 in a 40
    -Crossing a double line
    -2x stop signs ran through
    -2x no seat belt- I was literally 2 blocks from my job both times

And I've definitely topped my car out more than once...but I've never once blamed anyone for my tickets besides myself. People say

theres nothing more I hate in the world than a fuckin cop.......
    You dumbass, if you weren't doing illegal stuff they wouldn't have pulled you over to begin with. I have to buy another car this summer and I already know my insurance is gonna be sky high...but I figure if I can steer clear of any violations till June and possibly register my cars in PA with my uncle's addy I should be fine.

In any case, the true test of a man is PWNing up to responsibility and accepting blame. If you fukk up, and you know you're fukking up, don't blame anybody for the consequences you brought on yourself. The next step is obviously to make better choices...but if you won't even own up to being wrong you're doubly fucking yourself.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

is that towards me? ive takin responsibilty and pay who knows how much in fines. how ever no one can argue that some of our hondas are cop magnets and they jus love to mess with us

Comment

Originally posted by floored
        is that towards me? ive takin responsibilty and pay who knows how much in fines. how ever no one can argue that some of our hondas are cop magnets and they jus love to mess with us
        Nah I was just speaking generally...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Enough flamming glory and floored.

Day #2

Im headed off to get some lunch. Ill keep you all updated.

Btw you people think ill be driving everyday. Not true. When i Drive it's usually 2 miles to downtown and back. OR to the mall, store.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Enough flamming glory and floored.

Day #2

Im headed off to get some lunch. Ill keep you all updated.

Btw you people think ill be driving everyday. Not true. When i Drive it's usually 2 miles to downtown and back. OR to the mall, store.

if you molest one kid, does that make it ok?
            if you steal just $20, does that make it ok?
            your punishment is the removal of your driving priveleges.....if you have a wreck, your insurance will not cover you and you could hurt someone and they'd be fucked because you don't have any money to fix your own mistakes.

you can't validate wrong by saying it's only a little wrong........

Comment

i honestly have never seen anyone as severely troubled and dumb as u maple. i'm sry but what ur doing is not only immature but ridiculous. own up to your mistakes. don;t be stupid and drive while on a suspended license. take responsibility...it's only 60 days. ur lucky......

i had my license "wrongfuly" suspended last summer for 90 days....i fought it and got my lisence back after 61 days. u can ask anyone that saw me at import wars in Epping ( my mom drove my car in lol) it was a pain in the arse but i know i screwed up and not once did i even remotely brag about my stupidity.
              and beleive me i by far top everyone here with having trouble with cops. now i have only had a few tickets in my driving career, but i've been pulled over 179times. and only like 5% of that was for speeding. everything else was bc of the Aesthetics (and my car is basically stock on the outside)/misc crap lol

but seriously. u need to like get your act together along with anyone who drives while having their licence suspended. ur asking for even more trouble. and who brags bout doing dumb shit like that? seriously wow.
              own up to mistakes/don't be retarded

i hope it's on day 60!!!!!!! and if u continue to act immature, i hope some jail time is in order. then u will have lots of time to think bout things
              My members ride thread

Comment

i just remembered i got hit by a guy with a suspended license and guess what? he went to jail on the spot, his insurance didnt cover him, and i had to pay to fix my girls old accord.
                oh, but "im not going to get in an accident" right?
                thats what ive said all my life, and each time it has happened, it hasnt been my fault.
                those of you who do this shit make me sick.
                flame on, because youre right for being wrong, and im wrong for being right.
                fuck the government and all that too right? they cant tell me what to do!
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

^^^ later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

LOL Maple you're an idiot[/stock response]

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                      if you molest one kid, does that make it ok?
                      if you steal just $20, does that make it ok?
                      your punishment is the removal of your driving priveleges.....if you have a wreck, your insurance will not cover you and you could hurt someone and they'd be fucked because you don't have any money to fix your own mistakes.

you can't validate wrong by saying it's only a little wrong........
                      what are you talking about? They would sue maple...
                      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless

Yeah but no insurance means they don't get anything but money he has, and he has no money by the looks of it.
                        Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

If it comes down to it, and he is bankrupt, the banks and credit cards get first grab. The person he hits will probably get nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
                            Originally posted by Shippo
                            Yeah but no insurance means they don't get anything but money he has, and he has no money by the looks of it.
                            If you sue someone who has no money and who is above the age of 18, then basically your fucked, cause they have no money to pay and have no equity and therefore if he wrecks into you, your fucked, cause insurance won't cover it, and he has nothing to pay for it out the pocket.

I say 18, because if your a minor, you can sue the family and get money, but since its just him, and hes an adult, than yea.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                              hes an "adult", than yea.
                              Fixed.
                              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Subway run went good.

Keep you posted later today
                                Last edited by Maple50175; 03-19-2006, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X