View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 05:34 PM   #10
HenRoc
Black Thunder

HenRoc seems to have made some friends! HenRoc seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to HenRoc
Well 2 months later I've racked 192k miles, did a run to NJ when my aunt was down there and met up with Excalibur02 to give him some parts from my old car he bought.

And in the meantime I ended up trading my H22 for a set of Avid 1 wheels I know they're knock offs but eh I need a set of wheels and tires so I called it an even trade.

Put a brand new set of tires (205/55/16) on it and they poke just a bit (off set of 25)

And also I've been collecting parts to do a interior change over from tan to grey, I'm going to be cleaning them up as well before I install them in the car.

Luckily I found a 1991 Accord Wagon with the Type B interior and a 1992 Accord wagon also with a Type B interior. I was able to get as much as I could off the 1991 since nearly everything was still intact and a few smaller pieces from the 1992 as well.

I skipped out on the front seats since I'm on the hunt for cloth RSXs in the near future and I'm holding out on the back seats for now.

All I need now is:
- Tail gate cover with the surrounding plastics and grab hook
- Left rear kick panel cover
- Left rear wheel cover (goes over the strut tower)
- Headliner (EX)
- Floor carpet

Not pictured:

- Right rear strut tower cover
1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Last edited by HenRoc; 06-12-2018 at 01:17 PM.
HenRoc is offline   Reply With Quote